3 Rabbits + A .222 Rifle = Total Destruction!

Frenchieboy

Just a short video I did last Saturday Evening while out with my .222 using my Home Loads, which are proving not only very destructive but extremely accurate too!

There are some EXTREMELY GRAPHIC SCENES in this video so viewer descression is advised!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAD_u3jLsys

Edited by Frenchieboy

Waste of good meat. Bullets must be cheap round your way if you can waste rounds blowing rabbits to bits.

You're welcome to the meat if you want to come and collect it!

Plus I load my own so yes the bullets are reasonably cheap!

Edited by Frenchieboy

good video there pal,do your next video in the snow,you see then some true expansion,well shot as well...cheers simon....

Isn't it a bit early to be thinking of snow Simon? Let's at least enjoy the Summer (Or what there is of it) first mate! :lol::lol::lol:

I have to admit that I do like going shooting in the snow! :good:

Waste of good meat. Bullets must be cheap round your way if you can waste rounds blowing rabbits to bits.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There's always one who has to bloody moan! It's vermin control and very effective too by the looks of it.

I'm with you, wots the problem with the way we shoot as long as it's safe ,hats of to you frenchie

There's always one who has to bloody moan! It's vermin control and very effective too by the looks of it.

Just let it go over the top of your head like I have mate. I clearly stated 1:10 in the video that it was Vermin Control and NOT Hunting For The Pot. If that is too hard to understand then comments like the one in question are not really worth spending much time worrying about! :no:

"YES" bicykillergaz, it is quite effective (I've not had a runner yet! :whistling: ) especially with me being what is basically a bit of a lazy old so and so, I can just lie there and snipe them off at range without having to move. I have been giving them a right old hammering "FOR THE POT" with my .22LR through Spring and Early Summer and they have now got a bit skitty when I am about so it's hard to get within .22LR ranges during daylight hours!

Just let it go over the top of your head like I have mate. I clearly stated 1:10 in the video that it was Vermin Control and NOT Hunting For The Pot. If that is too hard to understand then comments like the one in question are not really worth spending much time worrying about! :no:

"YES" bicykillergaz, it is quite effective (I've not had a runner yet! :whistling: ) especially with me being what is basically a bit of a lazy old so and so, I can just lie there and snipe them off at range without having to move. I have been giving them a right old hammering "FOR THE POT" with my .22LR through Spring and Early Summer and they have now got a bit skitty when I am about so it's hard to get within .22LR ranges during daylight hours!

as said so long as its safe and legal who cares over the damage or expense, were all a long time dead, make the most of it,cheers simon

• 3 weeks later...