Sign in to follow this  
trowel 7

£10000 wot 4x4

10k will take you into Freelander2 prices they are nothing like the old freelander,it all depends what you need it may be worth a look.

10k will take you into Freelander2 prices they are nothing like the old freelander,it all depends what you need it may be worth a look.

Just be aware that if you need ground clearance then a freelander PROBABLY wont cut it............

got l200 fancy a change anybody got mitsi outlander

I was in one at the weekend and I'd have one any day of the week over a freelander it was doing close to 40mpg while driven reasonably hard and was pretty car like handling wise. If you don't need a proper 4x4 then its a good option.

Are these any good on and off road?

This will give you some idea as a road car that can do a bit of off roading the problem is with the tests they tend to have road tyres which soon get bogged down.

are they any good had a 2.5 v6 hse for 3 months then had it nicked so did not have time to judge did like it

we need to no what size you are thinking about for 10k you can get some nice cars/trucks from a rang rover doing 20mpg down to something smaller doing 60mpg

looking at freelander now wot are they like for running cost etc

are they any good had a 2.5 v6 hse for 3 months then had it nicked so did not have time to judge did like it

In the two years I have had mine it has been faultless,on the M1 at 70mph it will return 40 mpg and thats with the auto box It is seviced by a local guy so do not pay dealer prices,as you are not far away you are welcome to have a look and or a drive in mine (the 2.5 was that not the FL1 )

In the two years I have had mine it has been faultless,on the M1 at 70mph it will return 40 mpg and thats with the auto box It is seviced by a local guy so do not pay dealer prices,as you are not far away you are welcome to have a look and or a drive in mine (the 2.5 was that not the FL1 )

yes mate it was x plate only had it 3 months but loved it thanks for the offer .Should hopefully be test driving a couple next week fancy the auto box hse about 57 plate

Have a look on freel2 it is the forum for FL2 owners loads of info and a friendly bunch too.Good luck with what ever you buy,LR. Toyota etc.