4 fox sake

simon6ppc

hi guys,my mate stubble rash as just put his duck down on a few of his ponds,so he rang me to give him a hand to see if any foxes were thinking of a duck dinner, so me and pigen driller went over to meet him, driller and stubble rash were the lamp men tonight..this night we were driving around shooting off the back of his truck which is a dam site easier than walking and a lot safer for shooting as the land around that area is quite flat and on a angle in places.any way first we see this old lad sat just out side his pheasant pen around 190 yard away,he was just watching us and going no were,from the top of the truck i just let loose and down he went,an hour later we had a call at the side of a field full of rushes when we see this one come in only 60 yard and down he went,then a minute after the same thing at 100 yard and down again,the last one was just all over the place, he was a misbehaving boy this lad and wouldn't do any thing i wanted him to, but after 10 mins i see his head pop up and did a cracking head shot.it took us ages to find em all as this field was like cambodia but in the end we finaly picked them,so another four off his shoot and a good night out, i used my remy 22.250 again as it does the job so well,the pic is a bit rubbish as i couldn't down load it of my mates camera, so that one had to do,cheers simon whooops :whistling: and for some reason i put two pictures on, one day i will master these god dam lap tops :good:

post-56146-0-68141000-1377855528_thumb.jpg

post-56146-0-14871300-1377857763_thumb.jpg

Edited by simon6ppc

Good going and a very artistic picture.

I still cannot work out who is the 'sidekick' in the pair of you. You say it's Pigeon Driller, he says it's you! Eitherway you make a very effective team.

ye cheers pal,we had to put one back together for the pic :whistling: i think you know realy who is the side kick ha ha i dont want to hurt his feelings

Well done Simon, :good: i failed last night saw B all,fox wise

I thought the second picture was going to be better than the first, looks like the lens could do with a clean. :):)

ye cheers dougy the pic was took of a top camera but it was to large to down load so i took a picture of it on my lap top with my phone and put that on, as you know now ime not just the best with these lap top thingys but i do try and one day you mite get a perfect post with no spelling mistakes and a perfect picture that david baley would be proud of ha ha,cheers simon

Nice one, must be the night for it, despite missing one we had 4 last night as well.

ye cheers al4x,ive been of work this week so me and driller have gone shooting silly,the last 2 nights we have shot 7 with no misses but earlyer on in the week i was hagged to death with un safe shots all the time and sheep,horses every were, one night i was watching one sat up like a massive wolf only 60 yard away but a village behind it,i walked away from it but it does get you mad, cheers any way simon....

Edited by simon6ppc