Sky tv

billytheghillie

went on there web site and a chat box pops up, and the guy offered me the deal. it is the Sky Entertainment Extra+ package £32 a month, got it for £16 a month. but you don't get the tablet deal (see there web page). just got the t.v. package but I dare say they will be pestering me for broadband, phone etc. hope this helps

Been with sky for 3 years. Phoned in july asking to leave and a coulpe of days laterthey phoned and offered me 6 months free with sky sports as free extra. Just moved broadband too and only pay £14.50 line rental and free broadband. Fortunately sky are the only tv packages we can get no bt vision or virgin out my way.

Hope this helps

I cannot understand how anyone can watch Sky-you simply cannot "get into" anything half decent (and there's very little of that) without being infuriated by adverts-its like paying to be brain washed.

That's why everybody records the programme and starts watching 20 min after the broadcast starts..... That way you can fast forward all the adverts.....simples

Sky say you need a phone line connected for 1st year but i never did 3 years ago and started new contract with them 3 months ago and havn't plugged box in to phone line and they havn't said anything so far

The phone line is to keep track on the box as well as up dates and films , never ever plugged it in

Sky box or a DC reciever linked up with virgin media is the way forward for a full package is the grand total of............. Wait for it............................... **** all. Does anyone still pay for sky movies and sports ?

http://www.dcreceivers.com/

About as Kosher as a bacon and prawn sandwich cooked on a saturday by a whore on the rag..........................