David Haye vs. Tyson Fury

rapid basher

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As thought a total mis-match and Alvarez getting totally schooled.Hype train did its job again to sell a fight that was never going to live up to it.

Scoring unbelievable again.One judge scored it as a draw,but being a female she was probably ironing at the time.

Edited by sako751sg

Tough one to Call' Im not a fan of either fighter and the heavyweight division is of little interest nowadays. Haye has the speed and should win on points if he takes that approach, i dont think he has the power to knock fury out..fury's been on his *** before but still got up again' For me Furys boxing skills is very limited and he aint pretty to watch' but he is awkward and I dont think haye will find him as easy to hit as "the beast from the east" that he Couldnt put down. This one could go either way' but im not really bothered who wins it.

I met Henry Cooper as a boy' and have two signed photographs from him.

Top lad - Ken Norton. Never actually won a world title in the ring. He was awarded it without fighting. Still gave a lot of boxers a hard time - including the greatest. He came up short against George Foreman - almost everyone did. In his prime, Foreman would have beaten Haye, Fury and Klitchko brothers on the same night.

I always thought Ali won the first and third, but lost the second. Must have watched a different fight to the judges.

haye and fury , both a pair of English bums its sad to say, must admit hope haye wipes the arrogance of the face of the *****,,just my opinion mind

RIP ken Norton, a real hard man in his day when the heavyweight division had some respect, NOT like today

cheers Evo

I really enjoy a bit of boxing. I like Haye and would love to see him destroy Fury.

The way I see it, it's rare that we get to see a decent boxing bout on at a reasonable time at night. Few beers, few boys around and get the fight on the TV. It doesn't happen often enough at decent times for us Brits.

Reminds me of being a kid, watching Big Fight live on TV with Eubank, Bruno, Ben, Naz Hamed etc. really enjoy watching Khan fight too.

• 1 month later...