.17 HMR Prices

Tried this in a thread before but had little response :good: What sort of prices do you pay for 17HMR bullets and where do you live. I pay £22.50 per 100 for Federal from Litts in Newport, how does this compare with the price you pay?

I have just read on a different forum that you can purchase them in the USA whilst on holidays and bring them home!! does anyone know how you go about doing this?

Tried this in a thread before but had little response :good: What sort of prices do you pay for 17HMR bullets and where do you live. I pay £22.50 per 100 for Federal from Litts in Newport, how does this compare with the price you pay?

£10.95 for 50, if you can get them! Having supply trouble down here, having to stick with the .22 until supplier ahs some.

starlight32

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
£9.00 for 50 vmax rem in northumberland but i have only found one gun shop that stocks 17hmr amo little bit of a ****** as he is 18 miles away , but it is well worth the trip .
please tell me what shop sells for £9.00 as iam paying £11.50 for 50 remmys in the toon at bagnall &kirkwoods, also have you tried deep blue in w/bay its just opened

CCI 17g gamepoints £8.50/50

Federal V-max poly £9.00/50

Federal 17g speer tnt hp's £9.00/50

Even though its a lot less than some of you I still feel this is a complete rip off, what happens when only one company makes the cases :good:

CCI 17g gamepoints £8.50/50

Federal V-max poly £9.00/50

Federal 17g speer tnt hp's £9.00/50

Even though its a lot less than some of you I still feel this is a complete rip off, what happens when only one company makes the cases :good:

thats pretty much what my last lot of federals were. We're in need of a bit of competition in the gun shop market round here at the moment. On the plus point its cheaper than using a 12 bore on rabbits as the kill ratio is so good. box of 50 normally equates to about 45 rabbits unless you really start stretching distances so a bit of a bargain if you look at it that way.

• 2 weeks later...

payed 22 quid yesterday for 100 feds vshock,foned another dealer about s&b hmr ammo,his prices have went up from £7 to £11 pound for 50,how do they justify that, :good: