PB seatrout

Cookie69

Nearest sea trout fishing to us pretty much. My guess would be the river Dovey but there are plenty of others it could be.

spot on, a great sewin river. do you do a bit yourself?

Cracking fish and broad daylight clear water, not easy- well done!

it was a flag day (flood) would much preferred to have caught it on the fly at night but I shouldn't complain :)

spot on, a great sewin river. do you do a bit yourself?

it was a flag day (flood) would much preferred to have caught it on the fly at night but I shouldn't complain :)

I love my fishing but sea trout have still managed to evade me lol! Had a great day this year light bass fishing on lures in the mouth of the Dovey - hoped for a sea trout then but didn't manage one. If you ever fancy a trip / fuel / car sharing just let me know - I'd love to get my first sea trout in 2014. 2013 got me my first bonefish and first permit which are awesome!

OD

I love my fishing but sea trout have still managed to evade me lol! Had a great day this year light bass fishing on lures in the mouth of the Dovey - hoped for a sea trout then but didn't manage one. If you ever fancy a trip / fuel / car sharing just let me know - I'd love to get my first sea trout in 2014. 2013 got me my first bonefish and first permit which are awesome!

OD

not a problem will happily share driving for sea trout fishing trip,

I must warn you though night time fly fishing for sea trout is addictive.

come the beginning of June I go daft for it.

What a fish best one I've seen caught was 5 lb from the beach although I've heard stories of 20lb fish

yes I have heard stories of fish that big, the biggest sea trout I have seen in the flesh was about 16lb.

but that was dwarfed by the Salmon my mate had on the 16th of June this year 30lb, it was huge

Edited by Cookie69

not a problem will happily share driving for sea trout fishing trip,

I must warn you though night time fly fishing for sea trout is addictive.

come the beginning of June I go daft for it.

yes I have heard stories of fish that big, the biggest sea trout I have seen in the flesh was about 16lb.

but that was dwarfed by the Salmon my mate had on the 16th of June this year 30lb, it was huge

That sounds good to me!