What did you get for Christmas?

lewis11

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lovely day with my daughter :) had her till lunch and then again at bedtime

She's 2 and a half, when she was a half I didn't really engage in Christmas - was in a bad place. Last year I didn't have a chance as her mum was refusing access. All sorted this year and today has been amazing :)

I've had my tears and will fall asleep with a big smile tonight :)

A lovely day with my daughter :) had her till lunch and then again at bedtime

She's 2 and a half, when she was a half I didn't really engage in Christmas - was in a bad place. Last year I didn't have a chance as her mum was refusing access. All sorted this year and today has been amazing :)

I've had my tears and will fall asleep with a big smile tonight :)

Really pleased for you. :good:

Alan

got nothing but the permission to have my dog at home ,,best chrimbo prezzy ever, he,s with me every day so really its like Christmas every day,

oh and because I cooked the chrimbo dinner I get to go out pigeon and crow bashing all day boxing day,,

oh and a special treat when I got to bed lol

roll on 1 more hour and I,m off after them

happy days

atb Evo

ps,, guess what the wife got ??? Nothing also

we would rather keep our money so she can buy me some carts in the summer :lol::lol: :lol:

A bloody bad back,picked the daughters bag of presents up to pass to her and BOOM my back clicked. In a bit of pain when i went to bed but woke this morning i can hardly walk. I was going to go shooting today and pike fishing tomorrow DAMN guess i'll be glued to pigeon watch. Hope everyone else got what they wished for,have a good one lads and ladies :good::santa: :santa:

I got a raft of standard christmas fayre, smellies, chocolates and the like.

Mrs got me a couple of things for my outdoor pack though. A bracelet made out of, usable, paracord, just pull a bit off when you need it :D and a "Charge your phone in the middle of nowhere" thingy

I got beggar all, the wife says I'm a miserable old ****, but I don't need owt. As has been said as long as the kids and family are ok ,I'm ok.

We only get carp we don't need anyway,( but I'm off to my mams today and me my old fella ,my bros and grandad will be cracking a bottle of single malt open, that's what Xmas is all about)

I'm now off work till the 6/1/14. So a fishing and a shooting here I come,

Get in there!!!!!!!!!

Atb

Flynny

My Eldest has just given me a bottle of Port charlotte single malt from the Bruichladdich distillary, i don't usually do the peaty malts but this has an interesting aroma,will be testing it tonight,anyone any experience of this malt?

Couldn't resist and just had a nip,very very nice,a lot of flavours popping out as it passes over the tongue,peaty but not in a harsh way that some are and a distinctive after taste that lingers nicely. thumbs up from me :good:

Edited by welsh1

Mrs said as i had bought a shoot gun just before Christmas that would do as my present!

trouble is its my boys gun that he ordered some time ago before he had an accident and couldn't afford to pay for it as his still of work!

So I dipped out twice :sad1:

But on the bright side should pick up a .243, new scope and a Miroku in the new year :yahoo: