Romanians and Bulgarians invading UK

shootgun

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They've already been here for years 'working', it's now the full rights to travel without work- although the government have changed the rules so they have to wait 12 weeks before claiming.

I know for a fact that certain inner city areas around the country , schools are preparing to add extra form entry in sept this year in anticipation.

And your point is.

We all know there will be loads of them coming here.

Figgy

My point is there will be no more than usual numbers coming over...

Love to know why the rest of europe is less attractive when it`s all supposed to give equal rights to migrants ??????

From al Europe, Britain is the least attractive for Romanians... when it comes to immigration, the choice is latin countries like Spain and Italy....

Let's hope that when they're defecating in the streets they choose The Guardian with which to wipe their ****. A happy Multicultural New Year! Remember: all cultures are to be valued equally.

What make you think they don't know how to use a proper toilet?

I think you'd sort the good migrants from the scroungers if we disqualified them from using the nhs and benefit system, make them pay medical insurance and redundancy type insurance and don't allow entry without either a job prior to entry or them proving they have the money to survive until they find one and have a set period to find one in or out you go!

We've got far to many of our own job dodgers with out adding anyone else's. Only migrants of a genuine value to our society should be allowed in.

They've already been here for years 'working', it's now the full rights to travel without work- although the government have changed the rules so they have to wait 12 weeks before claiming.

I know for a fact that certain inner city areas around the country , schools are preparing to add extra form entry in sept this year in anticipation.

we have had them working in the many many hand car washes in the town hard-workers true but with a huge turn over of labour new faces seen week in week out and where did the earnings go? :whistling: , difference now is they can work for cherry-bobs and receive housing benefit and tax credits,so we will literally be paying them to stay here whilst their wage is shipped off to benefit their own country, so just how does that benefit our economy :hmm: , all it does is ensure that our own hordes of ill educated and unskilled youth are pushed further down the low paid unskilled labour market with no chance of getting out of it.

KW

12 weeks is still not good enough! The strain to public services and our lack of housing is already enough without adding more people.

An extreme way to look at it i know but... We are an island, there is only so much land. You start building on land so more people have places to live, eventually you'll run out of land and we will have to rely on importing even more food than we already do.

If we dont watch out and keep a control of everything more closely. We will loose our sustainability.

My point is there will be no more than usual numbers coming over...

From al Europe, Britain is the least attractive for Romanians... when it comes to immigration, the choice is latin countries like Spain and Italy....

What make you think they don't know how to use a proper toilet?

Oh good ! They`ll all go to Spain & Italy,that`ll be right..........

Oh good ! They`ll all go to Spain & Italy,that`ll be right..........

Wish they would but will other countries give them all the benefits that come with the UK

Plus other countries aren't trying to force the native population into submission over accepting mass immigration and other cultures

So we just have to welcome everyone with open arms

The only people who will be happy to have them here are the ones that employ them for cheap labour while they take all profits. Then they are the ones that say's our own lot are too lazy to work, well its probably not that they are lazy to work but that they dont see a point in working for pennies, would anyone on here work on NMW? I figure not.

The ones that were here before now are the middle class now we will have the low lifes coming over. Anyway the Polish people that I work with are not happy with this decision as they see it as taking there jobs.

Anyway the Polish people that I work with are not happy with this decision as they see it as taking there jobs.

Cheeky ********.... aren't they immigrants as well? why should be different for other Europeans? They ruined the wages and the benefit system in the first place...

cant blame anybody wanting to work and better themselves but dont think they should be entitled to free nhs treatment

I did hear, might not be true... But they are thinking of charging migrants for the NHS, they will receive treatment but will have to pay for it afterwards. I don't quite get how they will actually recover the money to be honest. Its an idea put forward to try tackle healthcare tourism