Benefits street

Lampwick

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's going to defend those theiving ****?

Sorry. Those nice unfortunate people deserving of defence under the holy swear filter

I will just returned to work today to find some nice cheques for new carpets and beds from various benefits departments :yes:

Edited by castletyne

Love the way they all feel like they are owed a living and how they are all getting upset about their money going down and how they shouldn't get stressed out....

Wwwhhaaatttt???!!! I am often sat up at night worrying an wondering how to afford repair bills on vehicles, gas for my house etc... I certainly couldn't afford to smoke and buy a dog and a load of gold rings and drugs

I supply carpets and beds

Depending on the persons circumstances they can get benefits to pay for them

Aha, now I understand. More power to your elbow then. Just remember that the taxes you pay on the benefits that pay for your services go to pay for someone's weed or booze.

that programme was the pits I watched it to see how bad it got and now I,m sitting here fuming why o why do the mupptes who make this fecal rubbish think it is worth air time ..........the only SMALL plus was that the brain dead moron shopped himself on camera stealing coats etc but for sure the plod will do nothing about it .

its scum like that that are spoiling the benefits system for those who are really in need of it and suffer for idiots like the ones portrayed in this rubbish I will most defo not be watching any more episodes