Caesar Guerini - Experience

MITCHF

Not a summit but I purchased a 20b Magnus a couple of weeks back. I normally shoot a Miroku 12b sporter and found that I shot the Guerini better than I've shot anything before. Couldn't be happier with it and the 10 year warranty that they come with is a bonus- particularly as it doesn't involve speaking to GMK!

Been some reports of new sporting models due for release in the near future.

Might have something to do with RF.

Might be worth contacting the importers.

A new mid priced sporter would do well with a top shot promoting it,plenty of people liking their CG guns of late.

I like the look of the round body sporter they brought out.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

KDUBYA on the forum has a Summit Impact and is happy with it. You could pm him and he will probs give you chapter and verse on it.

I have shot it and its much like my 682 Gold E but with a high rib and a twangy thing in the stock, but been told it now has the balance weight fitted and has made the gun even better.

Figgy

In my experience.

I had a Ceaser Geurini Essex sporter 32" 20 bore with wood upgrade. It was a lovely gun to handle and to shoot with absolute dream

for a 20 Bore. Good barrel technology and nice wood work pretty engraving. I shot it solid four about 5 years truly great. It wore

out very quickly went floppy and lose only shot 28G loads in it. I chopped it in got very little for it part x (Geurini dealer)and

it was well look after always loved and cleaned. Not up to the standard as far I believe. I have had Miroku,s and Browning,s that

have done twenty years work and were as good as the day I bought them when I sold them. I would not buy another (pretty gun though) and shoot great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...