Warter Estate

Scragrat

Sadly not Cranfield I can only hope for a day there at something like £2500 per gun per day!

It is local to me so maybe one day when my numbers come up who knows. Till then I'll have to make do with videos on youtube.

I was going to ask how much a day like that would cost in my other post, but if you have that kind of money to spend on a days shooting fair play but to the average shooter like myself and most of us on here its never going to happen but I,m sure we would all love to :yes:

Oh how the other half live!

Most of us will never afford a day like this but still very enjoyable to watch, can't believe the amount of birds put over the guns. Always seems like a look into the past when I see all the people dressed up like that in the beautiful British countryside. Alas £2500 for a year's shooting is way out of my league let alone for a day.

The shoot owner and a couple of the regular guns on the estate I pick up on here in Kent have shot at Warter Priory a few times both this season and last.

The keeper and the guns that have shot there from down here tell me it's an incredible shoot and undoubtedly one of the best in the country.

They must like it as they keep going back and are there again on 28th Jan..... They do have deeper pockets than me tho!

DaveL

I had the pleasure of a boundary day there a few years ago.there was one chap who had shot 20 times there during that season at the the full £2500 per day.basically he travels the country during the season and shoots 3/4 times a week spending roughly £150,000 per season on shooting.

What's the going rate for a healthy female kidney before I make the suggestion to the wife?

Regards

Fuddster

I had the pleasure of a boundary day there a few years ago.there was one chap who had shot 20 times there during that season at the the full £2500 per day.basically he travels the country during the season and shoots 3/4 times a week spending roughly £150,000 per season on shooting.

What's the going rate for a healthy female kidney before I make the suggestion to the wife?

Regards

Fuddster

I would buy my own shot with that money... :rolleyes:

A fantastic estate showing the best of birds. We have a couple or more of that quality up here where I've shot and done some picking up but that number of birds leaves me cold , might as well shoot clays when there's always a bird in the air to shoot at, no excitement for me.