Am I right to feel annoyed?

English archer

As some of you know, we recently had to place our dog Logun up for sale, due to a lack of time with him.

This has been a very hard decision.

A charity that will train him as a support dog approached us, and asked to take him.

OK, they came out, assessed him, and said on friday, they would collect him today, and bring a cheque.

So today, they turn up as arranged, they then tell us, the cheque is post dated for 4 weeks, if at any point during that 4 weeks, he fails part of the basic training, they cancel the cheque, and immediately bring him back, we are also responsible for a quarter of any vets bills in that time.

We decided to still let them take him, but think this is a bit underhanded, and they should tell you this before you agree for them to look at your dog.

What do you guys think, am I just being emotional, or are they being very cheeky?

Too true.

Cheeky beggars are basically relying on people giving in because they've got so far through the process that they won't bother to complain and back out!

That's how we feel, but he also bonded with the trainer straight away.

If that was the only way to get rid of it then they can set the rules!

Far from it, several members on here wanted him, but the charity contacted us first.

We just wanted what was best for him.

We think he will be fine with them, and they are nice people, just a bit underhanded in some practices.

I don't think they've played it straight at all, not business wise or morally. If I've got this right, you and your family will be on tenderhooks for the next month unsure if your dog is going to be brought back at any moment,B888888s to that!!

Regards remmyman

....and accompanied with a Bill!