Bisley

deadeye ive

I'll have a score on Mungler getting two broken arms as he exits his hairdresser mobile.

I have the cheque LB, just let me know the Mungs registration :mad: ................ you ìnt seen me roight !

Forget the dosh H, it will be a labour of love :good::):good:

LB

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id fancy having a go on the clays, but im down at bisley the week after that for skeet so my bank manager would probably suggest otherwise :huh: if theres anyone travelling from up north who has room for a lazy student type in the boot then would be very much obliged though :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
nice you have a PM.

i think there should be a junior class :). and i put dibs on last place. havent shot clays for ages.

cheers

tom

I like the sound of that! :o There are juniors other than me and Tom... notably beatingisbest with his sidebyspade so it could be a 3 way fight for U18 high gun. :lol::yes:???:huh:

FM ???

nice you have a PM.

i think there should be a junior class ;). and i put dibs on last place. havent shot clays for ages.

cheers

tom

I like the sound of that! ??? There are juniors other than me and Tom... notably beatingisbest with his sidebyspade so it could be a 3 way fight for U18 high gun. :huh:???:) :o

FM :D

How very dare you! :lol::yes:

I'll adapt a ferret collar into a terrier collar and bring the ferret finder. :yes: Maybe those of the net knitting persuasion could knock up a couple of fox nets and just incase, LB, could we borrow a couple of curs incase everything goes badly and Charlie makes a run for it above ground? :lol:

FM ???

Disclaimer: Dear Devoted PigeonWatch Forums Reading Anti,

I do not advocate breaking the hunting act and nor does the owners of PigeonWatch.

:huh:

Good, I will roll in late with liquid refreshments and probably a shish or two :lol:

Well if last year is anything to go by I might be last in after my tour of the home counties :yes:

Take pics H as I haven't been out and about much this year and would love to see a slide show :huh:

LB

I will be there about 8AM on the saturday morning to sort out the ranges, I will meet you at the range office Nick.

Please can everyone who is shooting on any of the ranges please go to the NSC website and read the range regulations to ensure that whatever you are intending to shoot complies with the regulations. And please can you also carry your membership card of whatever organisation you belong to which is affiliated to the NRA (BASC etc) with you in case you are asked for it.

i will prob drop down friday saves the drive in the morning. Where are you lot staying?

Nick

In a tent on the site and hopefully no one will ask questions .............Whats the cover story IN CASE someone wants to see proof of payment :oops:

Is my understanding correct that we'll be camping at the same spot as last year :D

It,s like the SAS operating behind enemy lines this :yes::)

i will prob drop down friday saves the drive in the morning. Where are you lot staying?

Nick

In a tent on the site and hopefully no one will ask questions .............Whats the cover story IN CASE someone wants to see proof of payment :oops:

Is my understanding correct that we'll be camping at the same spot as last year :D

It,s like the SAS operating behind enemy lines this :) :yp:

you cant buy a permit if the range office is closed :yes:

i only arrived after 6.00 will buy one tomorrow