Stolen dog in landrover

terry b

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep checking kennels. Chances are once they realized The dog was there they will have just let him out. Someone will find him. Did he have a collar with a number on, long shot for a working dog but its easy for Jo blogs to ring. Kennels will find The chip I not. I'm sure you will get him back mate these scum will only be interested in the landy for parts etc

Thanks to everyone for your support,been out looking as I had a message that a b&w spaniel was seen running free in bingley close to bypass ferncliffe road area been there all morning since first light but no luck so I'm back to web searching friends etc ,the landrover is a 2002 defender 90 hardtop in green white roof large roof rack with ladder to rear checker plates to chills and rear corners spare wheel is a trailer wheel doesn't match others reg MA02 WJX they can have it ! Just want my lad back, hope they find it as it might lead to him but all I really want is the dog back so if there is anyone out their that knows anything I would take him back no questions asked. Thank all again I will keep you updated regards Terry

I think that steeling peoples pets should be made like someone found with an hand gun 5 years in jail no excuses all dogs should be chipped with a gove database of owners so that anyone found with a dog that is not theres if they cannot prove that they are looking after it for the owner lock um up.

One would like to think that the people who stole the Land Rover just let the dog out so should turn up in local dog pounds.