Clarkson vs Morgan

keg

If they did agree to it, it would raise a a fortune for charity. Put it on tv and people could pay £5 to watch donating it all to charity

ATB 425

deffo wouldnt do that these 2 clowns make shocking comments,are a pair of damn right tools

I dont waste my time listenng to either,of them "Jeremy up my own poop tube Clarkson" is the biggest egotistical halfwit I have ever met,

Walks around like hes royalty,what a ******met him a few years ago snobby little shytster

well if it was me i'd of been doing secret training for three months before throwing the gauntlet, thats just good stratergy & morgan seems to be more likly to plan ahead than clarkson, having had a bit of an insight into combat sport i would say morgan the moron was the top pick by a considerable margin

but the thought of two rather large sweaty old men desperately gasping for breath while fighting to uphold there honor would have some comedic value

If it's edited like Top Gear I can already picture it.

Shot 1: Clarkson enters the ring looking mean

Shot 2: Shot from the back of someone fit beating the stuffing out of Moron

Shot 3: Clarkson standing in the corner looking sweaty

Shot 4: Clarkson back in the studio, wearing boxing gloves, surrounded by fawning crowd of 20-somethings. Short bloke makes corny joke to wrong camera. Clarkson is proclaimed World Champion.

END. Until next week, then repeat.

Morgan will have been training as said above, before challenging Clarkson, knowing he has lived a bit on the tale of thumping the garbage can.

I would love Clarkson to pay the 100K and say - I enjoyed it so much the first time I dont need to do it again. Win -Win