Peaches Geldof dead at age 25

955i

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally agree, a total waste of a young life,

but can see this topic getting locked as the other one did due to a total lack of respect for the family no matter how bad she was in the past and how hard or not her life was,

she turned her life around and its a shame

atb Evo

Regardless of the circumstances, which have not been announced, its always a shame when a young person dies, especially when they leave behind small children.

If you wish to make a respectful comment, feel free.

However, If you want to post trash, or disrespectful comments, then be advised not to.

Regardless of the circumstances, which have not been announced, its always a shame when a young person dies, especially when they leave behind young children.

If you wish to make a respectful comment, feel free.

However, If you want to post trash, or disrespectful comments, then be advised not to.

I was just typing that!

No details as yet, but an overdose and/or suicide are so depressingly likely. So, so sad for the whole family.

I think it's very sad, she seemed to have her life in order.

Be interesting to find out how it happened.

If someone in the public eye dies of an OD (Amy Winehouse) I actually think it's a good thing because it shows young kids that idolise them that

drugs aren't good.

I do hope in this case it is natural causes

Edited by Elby

I think that it may well have been natural causes that killer her but because of her past addictions andher crash diets that took the toll on her body I do feel sorry for her two young children as my friends mum died when he was very young and his dad 2 years later and it's not a nice thing but it comes down to her past lifestyle. That is not sayin she deserved it as in sure she was a nice person but truth is truth.

John