Will England be NEXT

evo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man kick ball in net???? Man do good kick!!

Man? Well I never, thought that was a shaved ape.

More importantly than all that kicking, when did it become the done thing for footballers to wear skin tight spandex? My kids kept up a nipple commentary for much of the game.

All the rugby fans on here crack me up. We occasionally win a game of rugby, which most of the world don't play, against a pool of about 8 teams, including a bunch of islands in the southern hemisphere where 20 people live, and they crow about it. But England lose a game of football, the most popular game in the world and a game played by every kid on the streets of the largest, smallest, richest and poorest nations in the world and they're all here to pass their 'expert' judgement despite allegedly never watching the game.

Edited by paul65

All the rugby fans on here crack me up. We occasionally win a game of rugby, which most of the world don't play, against a pool of about 8 teams, including a bunch of islands in the southern hemisphere where 20 people live, and they crow about it. But England lose a game of football, the most popular game in the world and a game played by every kid on the streets of the largest, smallest, richest and poorest nations in the world and they're all here to pass their 'expert' judgement despite allegedly never watching the game.

top post :good:

KW

Can't say I felt sorry for them.

At this level you can't defend like that far too much space was given to Uruguay. The premiership's top scorer will bang those goals in all day given that much space. England's goal came from a tackle I think they were lucky to get that.

Tomorrow's papers Hodgson to be sacked... you watch (unfair I think as the best players he had were on the pitch)

As a proud Welshman I still hope England get through at least we won't have weeks of media ******** of what went wrong!

England 2 Uruguay 1

Germany v Argentina final

Wrong way round :lol:

To my mind, the sooner the England team come home (which they will) the better and then we can stop all this fake hope and flag waving.

Who won? I'm watching a programme about dolphins getting hand relief and hallucinogenics.

Not sure I was watching the right channel, but I believe the honey badger won by chasing off the hungry hyena.

May need clarification of this.

Edited by 955i

Not sure I was watching the right channel, but I believe the honey badger won by chasing off the hungry hyena.

May need clarification of this.

Sort of my old china. It was more a case of a human beating off a marine mammal. Most uncomfortable viewing. The dolphin became emotionally involved with its mentor and could not accept being separated. Quite tragic really.

no team , they just play in teams of foreign players that make them look good an embarrassment.

they did set a new record the worst a England team has done at the start of a world cup finals, I'm sure we will make a positive of this well done boys.

I don't think that it is a case of a load of overpaid Jesse's BUT there seems to be some sort of problem of what the idea of the game is. The team that wins scores more goals than the other side. and we don't do this. we seem to think that football is all about tapping the ball from one to the other and not getting it up the other end. It is so frustrating watching us play because we will never win games by allowing the other team to set up camp on the edge. of our penalty box. We also have a very bad habit of not putting pressure on the attackers and keeping them in there own half. instead we just back off running back towards our own goal allowing the opposition to score against us. I remember the last world cup when the Germans just ran through our lines as if the were professional players and we had sent a few kids that were found playing up the local park. there needs to be a serious cull at the top to get the right direction and selecting.players that keep passing sideways and backwards should not be selected. AND instead of training at running about they should be doing nothing other than practicing scoring goals and for the defense keeping tho opposition back to the halfway line.

It is strange the amount of those that hate football are really up tight about it on here. It's not the end of the world it's only a game and it will give us something to look forward to in four years time. Singing the national anthem doesn't help much either. Stuart Pierce used to sing his heart out but it didn't make the result any different. you got to put the ball in the back of the opposition net.

England are a good team but when it comes to the biggest stage they just can't deliver unfortunately.

This is the problem .... They are not or ever have been a good team . Short passes .... Square ball moves ... Constant BACK PASSING.. NO RUNNING INTO SPACES TO RECIEVE THE BALL ...In fact no running. Just standing still and doing bloody short passes.

We will never win as we have no pride in playing for England,

There is no incentive to win...

No matter how they play it makes no difference,

It's the manager that gets sacked and the next manager picks virtually the same squad, they play, lose and lose again, manager gets sacked and the next manager.......and so on and so on.

I hope that our next game, even if we are still in with a chance that the manager gives some of the other squad players a chance,

Let them have a go, can't really do any worse,

They must be champing at the bit to show what they can do,

Why take injured players? Baffles me,

We are not and haven't been for many a year a force in football,

Clubs/owners are to blame, we don't have the depth of talent any more,

Further down the leagues there are more English players but they don't play for the "fashionable" clubs so they mustn't be any good.

Forget about winning anything for years and years to come,

RIP English football

:shaun:

We will never win as we have no pride in playing for England,

There is no incentive to win...

No matter how they play it makes no difference,

It's the manager that gets sacked and the next manager picks virtually the same squad, they play, lose and lose again, manager gets sacked and the next manager.......and so on and so on.

I hope that our next game, even if we are still in with a chance that the manager gives some of the other squad players a chance,

Let them have a go, can't really do any worse,

They must be champing at the bit to show what they can do,

Why take injured players? Baffles me,

We are not and haven't been for many a year a force in football,

Clubs/owners are to blame, we don't have the depth of talent any more,

Further down the leagues there are more English players but they don't play for the "fashionable" clubs so they mustn't be any good.

Forget about winning anything for years and years to come,

RIP English football

:shaun:

hate to say it but have to agree

atb Evo