I'm off

flynny

That's a quality road trip...enjoy

have a great time mate and enjoy the break,

lucky sod

atb Evo

Cheers lads, I'm lucky, my mate lives at loch na bo he has a jetty in his front garden straight on to the loch, he's told me to bring my rifle as he's pal of a few land owners up there. Hopefully will be bringing some venison , trout and single malts back,

Atb

Flynny

Ey up lads and lasses, the weather has been great the kids have had a beano of a time, spent 3 days in Pitlochry seeing the sites arrived at loch na bo late last night, took the rifle out and bumped a roe ,and stalked to within 6 YDS of a badger !!! I was watching him for a good ten mins before I made my self visible .The kids are sat watching red squirrels at the feeders as we speak. I've just prepped the boat for tomorrow ,hopefully get some trout on the table,

Ps I've got the loch to myself and access to acre upon acre of wood land( don't mean to be smug but I feel like lord ****** flynny )

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Photo%2029-07-2014%2019%2000%2017.jpg?_subject_uid=272694094&w=AADf1pP-Q8rjYuljEDPvY9C8Nm-RUpW1oavcxgfgalWPLA

Pics will follow soon,

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Photo%2029-07-2014%2018%2058%2038.jpg?_subject_uid=272694094&w=AAD078GOWjbb2AaUjAJsoBP2HZNibrpwp4fKxpjo3N7AVA

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

We are off to that area for a weeks shooting in October, so I will be looking forward to seeing some pictures

Dunkield, just a couple of pics added taken 10 mins ago, it's stunning up here mate, the little boat is mine to use as I please and the picnic table and fire pit will be getting used as soon as kids are in bed , I'm gonna crack open a nice bottle of speyside and take the top off it tonight ha ha , not too much suppin though.i need a clear head for the trout tomorrow,

Atb

Flynny

Looks like a hideous place - you'd better get back down here and I'll finish off the rest of the holiday for you.

I wouldn't want to see a fellow PW member suffer and all that... :whistling::lol:

Seriously, enjoy yourself - it looks fabulous and I'm just a tad jealous!