Appeal for Gaza

bruno22rf

er that will be two almost police states where human rights abuses are on the watch list, and where migrant workers are exploited, minority religious beliefs are not tolerated and anyone who speaks out about "the system" is killed yep nice places.

KW

Most Islamic countries are far from perfect in many regards but they also have certain things we in the West would benefit from.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read the thread and have stopped watching the news; a daily intake of watching kids screaming and bleeding is more than my blood pressure can stand. You may feel you're being harsh but I wont be giving either as I doubt it will do anything to alleviate what the kids are going through. They are nations whose mentalities are stuck firmly in the middle ages but venting their indoctrinated hatred for each other with 21st century weapons. It was going on before I was born and will be going on for much longer after I've died; I'll keep my money for my family.

When the Palestinians fire rockets into Israel, how do they avoid hitting innocent children? More luck than judgement. Do they care - I suspect not.

The Israelis have the Iron Dome so the majority of Hamas rockets are intercepted before they ever get close to "hitting innocent children"

When the Palestinians fire rockets into Israel, how do they avoid hitting innocent children? More luck than judgement. Do they care - I suspect not.

I am on youpic, and there is an assistant school teacher posting real time pictures from gaza of the missiles hitting around him, there are a few particularly disturbing photos, one is particularly graphic of dead children and a woman who i presume is their mother all killed by missile strikes from israel.

I don't think either side can claim a moral victory

How so ? Argies have never owned the FI have they ??

No they haven't, but it doesn't stop their demands. They chose the present time and claim they own the Falklands. In the Middle east, it depends on what moment of time you chose to say who owns what.

Welsh1 - I agree. It is a tragedy on both sides, which I honestly don't see any end to. Israel might contend that both are firing rockets. The Israelis target the rockets and give a warning. Hamas just fire them. Israel is better protected and therefore will suffer far less casualties.

That said, I deplore children or any innocent party being killed - on whichever side. The original thread was started about giving money to one side. I don't agree with that. It might look as if we favoured one side in a conflict which is not our business. I also have grave reservations as to whether a penny would be spent on the intended purpose.

Edited by Gordon R

if you remove politics and religeon and allies and their demands, I cant help feeling that self -defence is the first order of the day.

I would however seek another solution, with my gun loaded, if innocents, women and children were being killed by my actions.

Israelis would do well to remember the horror they have faced and endured and avoid meting the same torment and inhumanity to others.

Hamas are terrorists who need a more subtle means of elimination.

As an earlier poster pointed out, very few Hamas rockets reach or cause any damage. It only provokes a more potent response from Israel.

Why do the Palestinians keep firing rockets, which have little chance of success, but attract massive casualties on their own people?

Bizarre.

As an earlier poster pointed out, very few Hamas rockets reach or cause any damage. It only provokes a more potent response from Israel.

Why do the Palestinians keep firing rockets, which have little chance of success, but attract massive casualties on their own people?

Bizarre.

When you have very little hope left and sanctions slowly starving you and your movements restricted you lash out.

Perhaps if some web searching was done on the history of Israel then perhaps some may come to see that Israel are the terrorists who have defied 45 UN resolutions to blockade, destroy, control and steal everything from the Palestinian people and push them into two enclaves. The Gaza strip and The West Bank are the only two pieces of land left where once the whole region was Palestine. Even these two enclaves are now blockaded and controlled by Israel.

What came first, rockets from Palestine or the bulldozing of Palestinian homes by the Israelis?

Many Palestinians do support Hamas because, since Israel has killed and stolen indiscriminately, then they have nothing left to lose.

As I've said before, another Nuclear capable state invading a defenceless state and then playing the 'terrorist' card to excuse the atrocity.

Also, as others have said, it takes some believing that Israel is doing to the Arabs in Palestine what the Nazis did to the Jews in Germany.

Israel is creating a Zionist state in the same way that the Nazis wanted an Arian state and the world stands by and lets them do it.

I do not support the firing of rockets into Israel because it is futile but it seems there is a terrible double standard when the US bombs Iraq to try to stop ISIS from driving out Yizidis from their own land and setting up an Islamic state but at the same it supports Israel in driving out Palestinians from their own land to create a Zionist state.

As far as tunnels being dug under Israel goes. It's worth mentioning that, in expanding and invading Palestine, Israel expanded over the top of tunnels that were already there and pushed their front line closer to Gaza making it possible for Hamas to pop up behind their frontline to attack them.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mapstellstory.html

Not the way the BBC or the Sun report it but hey ho, what does the truth matter?

Very well put. Here announcement-squatter-palestine.jpg

israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg

Edited by Psyxologos

Mental health experience has a lot to do with understanding the psychosocial nature of people. In my experience, a lot of domestic violence and even murder cases are often committed by people who cannot empathise with the suffering and emotions of animals/children and the elderly, these people often mistreat, to the point of torture the people i have mentioned and then go on to commit a more serious crime which is then highlighted and is left for the EMS to deal with. So just from my experience i have had working around people involving their mental health, i feel that my quote was no less drivel than the one proceeding it.

I hope that clears it up.

Also if you would like me to provide some evidence i will be able to quote to you later from some of my texts.

Just to clarify, I never said I didn't empathise with the loss of civilian life in Palestine and Israel. To be honest though, it really isn't something that I dwell on, and I'm not going to get all 'holier than thou' about it. It's an unfortunate fact that thousands of men, women and children are killed, abused and traded every day, all over the world.

I can't change it, you can't change it, and sad as it may be it's always been that way and always will be.

It's just the way it is...and always has been.

If my views make me a prime candidate for being a torturer/murderer in your mind then so be it.

I wonder how we would all feel if somebody decided to give any of our land to immigrants? Oh wait, I know that answer to that one as most people on here are always bitching about immigrants anyway ! Same for the Palestinians , somebody decided to give more than 50% of their land away to a bunch of foreigners who have proceeded to take the other 50% by force , regardless of who threw the first stone at who those are the simple facts of the matter , nobody on here would put up with that behaviour in this country so I'm a tad confused as to why folk on here think it's all fine and dandy to do it to the Palestinians who for those of you that are unaware aren't all Muslims and had or have a large amount of Christian's

Saw a video of a demonstration in Luton the other day,thought it was somewhere in the Middle East

From the maps I have seen Gaza has a border with Egypt, is that closed?

Why doesn't Egypt give or at least facilitate humanitarian aid to Gaza?

After the 1967 Israel - Egypt war, the Sinai peninsula became a buffer zone. If Egypt approached Gaza then it would kick off another war.

http://www.cfr.org/egypt/egypts-sinai-peninsula-security/p32055

Just to clarify, I never said I didn't empathise with the loss of civilian life in Palestine and Israel. To be honest though, it really isn't something that I dwell on, and I'm not going to get all 'holier than thou' about it. It's an unfortunate fact that thousands of men, women and children are killed, abused and traded every day, all over the world.

I can't change it, you can't change it, and sad as it may be it's always been that way and always will be.

It's just the way it is...and always has been.

If my views make me a prime candidate for being a torturer/murderer in your mind then so be it.

Well your post clearly shows that you can empathise with the people, but i agree, none of us can change it, and i feel that my opinion on the matter is very similar to yours.

Very well put. Here announcement-squatter-palestine.jpg

israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg

I new it was bad but not that bad the way that I look at it if we say that the jews came from that area in the first place it would be like if all of the english people who have left this country decided to come and live here and we decided to push the scotish out of there homes so that they could live there would not the scots if they had any guts try to fight back with rockets.

They might but it'd be about as effective as throwing haggis.

The point is against in reality the Americans who fund Israel they have two options lay down and die ie give in or fight in whatever way you can be that throwing haggis stones or rockets the only way you can hope to win is to prevoke the agressers to kill so many inocent people that decent people condem them and make them change there evel ways.

To all of you who know the truth don't waste your breath, this is only going to end one way which is the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people.

Supported by the UK and USA.

Any points that we make about the truth are just deflected, Hamas this Hamas that. Why do they hide behind their people, because there's no where else to hide.

Should they just stand on a street corner so the IDF can pick them all off, I don't think so.

We had a saying in the UK back in the cold war "Better be dead than Red", Hamas and the Palestinians know how this is going to end so why not fight to the death.

Israel will never go back to the 1967 boarders, they will continue with the building of the illegal settlements and land grab until all Palestinians are dead.

Those of you who support Israel, well I can't say what I feel as this thread will be closed.

I'm just ashamed to be British, supporting the slaughter.

PELTY :no:

To all of you who know the truth don't waste your breath, this is only going to end one way which is the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people.

Supported by the UK and USA.

Any points that we make about the truth are just deflected, Hamas this Hamas that. Why do they hide behind their people, because there's no where else to hide.

Should they just stand on a street corner so the IDF can pick them all off, I don't think so.

We had a saying in the UK back in the cold war "Better be dead than Red", Hamas and the Palestinians know how this is going to end so why not fight to the death.

Israel will never go back to the 1967 boarders, they will continue with the building of the illegal settlements and land grab until all Palestinians are dead.

Those of you who support Israel, well I can't say what I feel as this thread will be closed.

I'm just ashamed to be British, supporting the slaughter.

PELTY :no:

AND THAT IS WHY I FOR ONE WILL NEVER VOTE FOR CAMERON I WOULD LIKE TO VOTE UKIP BUT FROM WHAT FARAGE SAYS HE IS NO DIFERENT TO THE OTHERES SO I GIVE UP I WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR ANY OF THEM.

It seems to me that the loss of Palestinian controlled land corresponded with the defeat of military invasions from neighbouring Arab states by the State of Israel. The 1967 borders invited invasion and to hand them back would be giving key strategic territory to an Enemy that wants to see the total destruction of the state and it's people.

The simple fact is that the Israelis can not afford to loose a war. If they did the world would see genocide on an unprecedented scale.

I see were sending choppers and fighter jets over to assist the aid!

Im not against them and do feel for familes affected by the conflicts as there caught up in it but yet again its usa putting its lean on the uk to help out!the costs of all this is yet another issue for the uk

Edited by daystate 177