a ukip classic

overandunder2012

Why it a UKIP classic? it is well known and widely considered that that he was recognised as one of the best practitioner's of effective communication in the 20th century,it is a statement that has been used in many a presentation techniques course, it is also well documented that many great leaders including JFK admired Hitler for his skills in oration rather than his deeds,any more straws to grasp at?

KW

Edited by kdubya

Overandunder2012 I think your title should be;

Another DAILY MAIL Clasic

On a truely poor news day, they (the Daily Mail) have sunk even lower in their plublication of a complete non story.

As has been stated above, Adolf Hitler was a wonderful orator and could capture an audience with a few words. He and his technique are often quoted in training for public speaking.

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Hitler was such a clueless leader-he rescued Germany from the greatest depression it had known and took employment levels from 70% up to 100%. He fed his people and his policies saw an end to such food shortages that had seen many forced to eat grass. He then took on the rest of Europe and came close to total power. We can question his methods till the cows come home but his supreme ability to lead and unite his people are beyond doubt.

No mention of the other orators he cited, though. As usual a nothing story, cherry picked for shock value to discredit.#

Why it a UKIP classic? it is well known and widely considered that that he was recognised as one of the best practitioner's of effective communication in the 20th century,it is a statement that has been used in many a presentation techniques course, it is also well documented that many great leaders including JFK admired Hitler for his skills in oration rather than his deeds,any more straws to grasp at?

KW

KW

oh thats ok then, so you dont think its a monumental boo boo and. it couldnt be the guys just a **** then. :lol: its a classic because of the stupidity of some people if you know the "lefty those damn commies" press are on your *** why not put your foot right in it and start talking about hitler :lol: how thick is that

Edited by overandunder2012

yeah but if you know all this why didnt he, and just not put himself in that position by talking about hitler any idiot would for see trouble on that one. will be interesting to see what nigel has to say he must get sick of having idiots as his candidates as he has more than his fair share :lol:

OMG, have you spoken to many MPs- idiots and crackpots are more than common in all the political parties at least Nigel is quick to act when required. Propaganda was Hemans thing in the Natzi party did you and the Mail study his work I wonder................ Because early days these are the exact tactics they employed to remove the competition to their own views and values

yeah but if you know all this why didnt he, and just not put himself in that position by talking about hitler any idiot would for see trouble on that one. will be interesting to see what nigel has to say he must get sick of having idiots as his candidates as he has more than his fair share :lol:

He is probably sicker of idiots digging dirt, and posting non story's in the press and on line forums in a pathetic attempt to discredit a group who are reshaping at long last British politics to the point our representatives are at last looking at the needs wishes and aspirations of those who actually elected them.

KW

He is probably sicker of idiots digging dirt, and posting non story's in the press and on line forums in a pathetic attempt to discredit a group who are reshaping at long last British politics to the point our representatives are at last looking at the needs wishes and aspirations of those who actually elected them.

KW

i know all partys have idiots god knows we elected most of them 1 way or another but you would think a party such as ukip that is under such scrutiny would not be silly enough to mention the h word :lol: when the press are already calling them racists surely even a ukip supporter can see the folly in that, the guy ****** up and is doing a good enough job of discrediting himself, it seems he dont need much help. still it will be amusing to see if the party tries to defend him or drops him like a hot potato.

i know all partys have idiots god knows we elected most of them 1 way or another but you would think a party such as ukip that is under such scrutiny would not be silly enough to mention the h word :lol: when the press are already calling them racists surely even a ukip supporter can see the folly in that, the guy ****** up and is doing a good enough job of discrediting himself, it seems he dont need much help

So what you are really saying is that speaking the truth is not allowed, sorry that's not a folly in my world that's is a good honest trait and one that I will support to the hilt,please keep it up you are one of the best UKIP electioneers I have come across.

KW

Edited by kdubya

So what you are really saying is that speaking the truth is not allowed, sorry that's not a folly in my world that's is a good honest trait and one that I will support to the hilt,please keep it up you are one of the best UKIP electioneers I have come across.

KW

im not against ukip mate never have been just find this guys stupidy amusing and the electioneers comments are desperate mate just said to stop people questioning ukip dream on :lol:

im not against ukip mate just find this guys stupidy amusing and the electioneers comments are desperate mate just said to stop people questioning ukip dream on

When did telling the truth and replying to inane comments become both desperate and stupidly amusing? I think its not a dream for you I think its a nightmare, sleep tight.

KW

your a great advert why people wouldnt vote ukip sometimes mate :lol: you even believe your frightening us with the ukip word :lol: i sleep fine dont worry chuck

what would ukip do to frighten me take us out of europe great would make my day :lol:

could someone decipher this please?

KW

could someone decipher this please?

KW

try harder its only english :lol: iv had enough now its getting boring you even want to argue with people about ukip who have no particular axe to grind with ukip just pointing out an act of stupidity on the part of one of its candidates even you must be able to see using hitler as an example isnt very bright when your party is always under scrutiny in the press, but then again possibly you cant.

i suspect nigel farage will see it as an act of stupidity even if you dont :lol: