two of the stubble

camokid

hi chaps

had another nice night on the stubble's last night .. i had the first one on pea stubble .. i was on the phone to a chap of pw just talking shooting and saying how cold i was... it was freezing last night ... as i was talking i looked to my left are there was mr fox walking across the field around the 100 mark i very carefully put my new shiny Samsung s5 on the deck and leaped up took the shot and down he went...

he was a big dog hit rather hard

qzm686.jpg

after i sorted that fox out it was about time to stick the lamp on .. on the first flash i spotted eyes on the other field it was fresh wheat stubble that day so had a feeling i would spot something

i made my way to the field passed over the brook and slowly got into the stubble a quick flash with the t20 and nothing ....i gave a quick hand squeak switched the lamp back on and there he was my rifle was already on the sticks so within a few seconds number two was in the bag..

it was a littler further than i though so once again i was looking in the wrong place by 30 yards after 10 minuets i found it in the cuttings on the edge of the field .. i may need to go to the opticians lol lol

another dog ...

2egek46.jpg

its forecast rain here tonight so i may have to stay in and paint toe nails watch girly rubbish and listen to my kids singing frozen all night...

wish me luck lol

thanks andy

Edited by camokid

hi chaps

had another nice night on the stubble's last night .. i had the first one on pea stubble .. i was on the phone to a chap of pw just talking shooting and saying how cold i was... it was freezing last night ... as i was talking i looked to my left are there was mr fox walking across the field around the 100 mark i very genitally put my new shiny Samsung s5 on the deck and leaped up took the shot and down he went...

he was a big dog hit rather hard

qzm686.jpg

after i sorted that fox out it was about time to stick the lamp on .. on the first flash i spotted eyes on the other field it was fresh wheat stubble that day so had a feeling i would spot something

i made my way to the field passed over the brook and slowly got into the stubble a quick flash with the t20 and nothing ....i gave a quick hand squeak switched the lamp back on and there he was my rifle was already on the sticks so within a few seconds number two was in the bag..

it was a littler further than i though so once again i was looking in the wrong place by 30 yards after 10 minuets i found it in the cuttings on the edge of the field .. i may need to go to the opticians lol lol

another dog ...

2egek46.jpg

its forecast rain here tonight so i may have to stay in and paint toe nails watch girly rubbish and listen to my kids singing frozen all night...

wish me luck lol

thanks andy

Nice shooting :-). Good luck tonight wth the girly stuff, sure you'll enjoy singing frozen, it's the only cd in my car at the mo :-(

Well done Andy mate nice clear photos to ill have a proper go at them this weekend when were off this moon...

Atb Lee

ta lee.. believe it or not there taken with my phone it has the best camera iv seen on a mobile...

Well done Andy a nice pair (of fox's)

do you not get any glare off the mod with that setup ? have something similar and get loads , something i need to sort out .

nothing at all rob been using these style of lamps for a while now and never had a single issue

Well done that man, cant wait to try my new set up, looks awesome Andy good shooting, Smokey

hi mate what did you go for in the end the 7g?

Yes Andy went for the 7g well pleased looks awesome cheers Smokey

Just a tip get a piece of black electrical tape over the holes in the head .. They will blind u if u don't. . Ian tried to get the company to not drill holes but they would not budge... good luck...

good shooting and nice pics,how you rate the super varmint pal,ime toying with the idea of getting the same in a 8 twist 223..

hi simon

i love the tikka super varmint as you can see it does its job fine i use it as a all rounder fox and deer stalking and a bit of target work i really cant find a fault its very accurate well made and a joy to use.. i would recommend it to anyone