What Phone?

sitsinhedges

I have always had Nokias up to now, but this time got a Galaxy and so far been very pleased with it. Takes good pictures too. Got mine in a deal from Tesco after I found out they use O2's Transmitters for the system. So will still have the decent coverage we get in this area on O2.

Only went to Tesco after some disparaging remarks about Tesco phone deals, from a Curry's salesman who hadn't a clue about Curry's phones.

Got a Hudl Tablet as part of the deal at Tesco. Great in the caravan or when I am round my daughters and want to get on the net and the 2 can be linked together when away from wifi to use the larger tablet screen on the web.

I've really no idea. My current phone was sold as internet ready but was a pile of un-useable **** in reality. Apps might be handy but don't know which.

Why was it unuseable? Reason i ask is that i work in sales for a mobiel phone manufacturer so just trying to ascertain exactly what your needs are.

Galaxys are great but not if you only want to text and call.

Why was it unuseable? Reason i ask is that i work in sales for a mobiel phone manufacturer so just trying to ascertain exactly what your needs are.

Galaxys are great but not if you only want to text and call.

It's a Nokia Asha 300 any kind of surfing is hopeless far too slow and the screen too small but I don't want to spend hundreds on something I wont get the value out of. Any incoming calls are now distorted by a buzzing sound hence I want toi get a new one. In 24month contract but out of 12 month g'tee unfortunately.

If you want hassle free - get an iPhone. My opinion of course - opinions will differ. At the very least try one at a shop.

Way too dear for me.

In that case any of the Galaxy range would be fine. We focus on the over 50s easy to use market so may not be relevant to you :)

Will be relevant in a few months I'm afraid.

We'll Probably buy a pair, a Moto E for me and a Samsung Galaxy for my Missus. People don't believe her phone when they see it because it's so dated :blush:

If you want a Moto G - this isn't a bad deal on vodafone:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vodafone-Motorola-Moto-Pay-Handset-Black/dp/B00JVP21DE

For a little bit more, you can get an unlocked one, though I believe they are fairly easy to unlock.

I'd still go for an iPhone though if you want hassle free. Even if it was 2nd hand.

Edited by aris