Others do it - is it too much to ask?

Kes

I agree. The problem is, a thread is trotting along nicely, and in they come, with a odour so bad, that you are continually forced to leave the room!!! Eventually, you leave the house :yes:

+1

Fortunately, as has been said, there's always the Ignore Preference button for these people and also for the ungracious that can't be bothered with a 'thank you' when members have gone, sometimes to a degree of trouble, in order to answer their query.

+1

Fortunately, as has been said, there's always the Ignore Preference button for these people and also for the ungracious that can't be bothered with a 'thank you' when members have gone, sometimes to a degree of trouble, in order to answer their query.

+1, it gives the truly ignorant their moment of fame :yes:

i dont even know what day it is let alone what/whos upset the op :lol: just let it go dude, lifes too short etc etc, whoever/whatever ****** you off will soon

sod off someplace else

EDIT - unless its me of course :blush: im still very new around here but dont think iv annoyed anyone yet !!

Edited by 69chris

probably due to do the demeaning and unnecessary replies he received in another thread one from a particularly bumptious know it all "expert" :lol::lol::lol: and the other from a mod who should have known better than to personalise his remarks

I know these are the worst types of threads to feed, so wouldn't usually bother, but as this refers to me I will, just this once.

Moderators are members too and post as both members and moderators, my comment was a joke (hence the :lol: ) and frankly if someone wants to bring 'EBOLA bombs' into a thread about firearms officers then they have expect some kind of comment :)

..and as I said then "No need to fall out over all this, it is just people voicing their differing opinions"

These right iam off post crack me up. Who cares iam sure 99% of people on here don't know you why not just pm yours friends giving your details then just don't log in anymore. Who was the last one to go never to return, fisherman mike and how long was he away for.

Bye

I know these are the worst types of threads to feed, so wouldn't usually bother, but as this refers to me I will, just this once.

Moderators are members too and post as both members and moderators, my comment was a joke (hence the :lol: ) and frankly if someone wants to bring 'EBOLA bombs' into a thread about firearms officers then they have expect some kind of comment :)

..and as I said then "No need to fall out over all this, it is just people voicing their differing opinions"

Thats what a lot of people forget :/

:shaun: