canada joins the club

kdubya

Guest rimotu66

Yup everyone loves us so much they want to come here then push their culture and values at the expense of our own. The bleeding heart leftists are only to willing to surrender too every demand. **** on them all

Sounds like England, everyone wants to come here but only for our hand outs :/

As far as ive read/heard up to now nobody knows who these people are, lets not jump to conclusions.

I visited the uk last December, you have a beautiful land and great people the mother country to Canada,Australia, New Zealand even the US. Don't ever be ashamed and fight for your right to be herd and counted.

not allowed the traitorous PC brigade steer the ship now.

KW

Sounds like England, everyone wants to come here but only for our hand outs :/

As far as ive read/heard up to now nobody knows who these people are, lets not jump to conclusions.

er the shout of in the name of allah is a bit of a clue

KW

Guest rimotu66

I visited the uk last December, you have a beautiful land and great people the mother country to Canada,Australia, New Zealand even the US. Don't ever be ashamed and fight for your right to be herd and counted.

Thanks for the kind words but I fear its gone to far down the wrong road in this once great land of ours. :/

If I where younger I would be trying to emigrate to Canada, Australia, New Zealand but not the USA.

er the shout of in the name of allah is a bit of a clue

KW

er (isn't that a new teenage thing?) ok hadn't read that, just got in from work. I was listening to Radio 4 on the way home and the nearest I heard was the shooter had long dark hair and a beard

Edited by rimotu66

Gloves should never ever have been on. We were always a fighting nation and should still be to protect ourselves and those who can't protect themselves. First in the sights should be the pc brigade.

Figgy

That is the thing that puzzles me most about this creeping invasion we are allowing to happen. We are a fighting nation, it is one of the things we are quite good at so why do we just let this happen?

I'm not racist and not even particularly anti immigration within sensible limits but I am not happy with the way things are going at present.

That is the thing that puzzles me most about this creeping invasion we are allowing to happen. We are a fighting nation, it is one of the things we are quite good at so why do we just let this happen?

I'm not racist and not even particularly anti immigration within sensible limits but I am not happy with the way things are going at present.

Because it's the invisible enemy, Like NI & Vietnam who are the good and who are the bad, how do you tell?

It is a bit like cancer. once it is in the system it is very difficult to overcome the invasion of surounding tissue. You've either got to cut real deep straight away and try to mop up any stragglers or you've got to keep agravating it untill it gives up. OR you end up over run and keel over.

they got the scumbag ,sargent at arms shot im dead ,but ottowa remains locked down.cant say i blame them could be more "converts" waiting for the police to stand down so they can do more damage.they only need to appear to get the oxygen of publicity for their sick twisted view of islam

BBC Breakfast this a.m. Reporters seem to be making a pointed effort not to mention the ethnicity of the perps' referring to them only as man/men or shooter(s). Surely given the public areas where these murders happened and the quick police response someone must have seen if the people responsible were Martians, apaches or whatever.

Has PC gone global ??

Suspect it has.

they got the scumbag ,sargent at arms shot im dead ,but ottowa remains locked down.cant say i blame them could be more "converts" waiting for the police to stand down so they can do more damage.they only need to appear to get the oxygen of publicity for their sick twisted view of islam

Thank goodness the Canadians at least had a properly armed sergeant at arms and not a gartered re-enactment character with a ceremonial sword. Having said that there could be low profile armed response unit somewhere around the HoP in the UK .