Charity Day On The Crown Shoot This Saturday

shoot and be safe

Auction for a fully driven day on the Crown Shoot in aid of Orchid

http://www.orchid-cancer.org.uk/

Back story.

Gnome of the Woods picked up my day on the crown shoot at the pigeon watch charity shoot in aid of Orchid http://www.orchid-cancer.org.uk/Due to unforeseen circumstances he can not make it and with his kind permission he has agreed to this auction.

The nitty gritty.

The winning bid has to be made by noon Friday (9th January)

The winning bidder must be able to make this Saturday (10th January).

Payment to be made on the day or direct to orchid with production of a receipt.

The day will consist of shooting all drives with elevenses, a spot of lunch followed by more shooting and food back at the pub. Estimated bag 50 birds + chance of woodcock and duck (appropriate cartridges).

If you are travelling from afar there is local accommodation available @£70 per night.

put your bids below and the highest one @12.00 noon friday wins. You must then pm myself as soon as possible other wise it will fall to the next highest bidder.

Good luck and please bid generously.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And guys we had organised a (regular pub) meal for the Saturday evening in the same pub that provides the accommodation, think it's fair to say that evening would most likely end late................ and drunk!

Edited by Paul223

So far it's only people that have been on the shoot that have bid. I'm sure they know they are getting a bargain.

Have a read through the Crown Shoot thread in sporting pictures for a idea of what we get up to :whistling:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/293945-crown-shoot-14-15/?fromsearch=1

It's around 30 pages so I hope you like reading :lol:

The shooting days start around page 8.

Thanks for the bids so far. It's all for charity remember

Happy bidding

I'd love to put a bid in but i am booked in to try and bag a few duck on saturday!

As much chance of hitting one on the crown shoot as the marsh Matt 😀

I think your frightened as you have to drive up and down hills 😗

It'll be a chance to see the world isn't flat 😃

And a great day out and a chance for a night away with your young lady

All the best

Of

And guys we had organised a (regular pub) meal for the Saturday evening in the same pub that provides the accommodation, think it's fair to say that evening would most likely end late................ and drunk!

Go on, rub it in - not that I am up for any of these carry on's :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Fantastic opportunity to shoot on the friendliest little shoot you are ever likely to come across. Can't make it unfortunately but I'll make a donation to Orchid in lieu of bidding.

Regards to all the members of the shoot for a fantastic gesture.

Mr Potter

:good::good:

Very generous of you Mr P (winning captain of the North) :good: I forgot to mention that the North won :yahoo: