Top Posters In This Topic

Hi B06

Mmmmmm £651.79 a gallant foe

Sadly mrs Of cannot abide the rattle of change she only does rustling

So

£700

All the best

Of

Ps not sure if you were aware but I think cod eye was bidding to buy the day for his son as a treat

Did I mention the stick

£700??????? Did you bang your head??? Has no one told you.....

Any number with a 7 in it is the number of Satan! So, it has to be £801-00. Still less than a pair of Mrs B06's favourite shoes ;) Supper was most enjoyable :)

I know not of the stick. Please, do tell. Yes, I understand Codeye Jnr will actually be shooting, so I mave a mini Champion now :)

Bed time now - shooting pheasants tomorrow. Sleep well and spend BIG :-)

Best wishes

B06

Hi

Mr B06 I take my hat off to you you have been a truly worthy opponent and have gone over my top price

So this is wear I bow out gracefully (I hope )

So unless someone else would care to put in a bid it looks like young ryan will be shooting on Saturday

However to the victor I feel should go some spoils its not all about fame and glory

The stick

As some of you know I have a friend who makes bespoke walking sticks (picture mags please )

And if you would care to send a picture of your favourite dog or bird /animal that you would like on a stick handle I will have one made for you as a memento of your win

Also

Big bird as it looks like I fails you in my bidding take some pictures of your favourite dog and I will have one done for you

All the best

Of

Chaps that is a very good effort by both of you :good:

OF. Your offer of a stick is again a fantastic gesture. I have seen and admired the one you had made for Rob, it is a true work of art and a very prized possession for Rob.

As I have already mentioned to you, any of next seasons days are yours.

B06 there are just under 11 hours left of the auction :whistling: and I want one of those sticks ;)

Again if you have a spare weekend next season there will be a day for you :good:

Shaun. I'll host the day :beer: But not being in charge of that beating team :oops:

Ryan gun/Codeye. There is a strong chance we will be seeing you again following a very generous offer by b06. :yes:

I have just got in from bognor working and my son had gave me a bit of an insight as to what was happening but I didnt realise just how generous of and berretta 06 were being im amazed and over the moon that orchid is going to get such a hefty sum of either or as has been mentioned my son will do the shooting if hes crowned mini champion not me I dont mind getting stuck in doing a bit of beating or picking up ill actually fetch the dog this time , but then again somebody else might be waiting in the wings with a better offer whatever lts all going to a great cause to you two great gents I applaud you you are both top men in my book

Again if you have a spare weekend next season there will be a day for you

Mark im quite sure we could offer both Old Farrier and B06 a day on our humble shoot next season as sign of appreciation of their fund raising efforts, with luck on the same day as I'm quite sure they'd like to meet (and may be poach each other's birds).

Oh my goodness!! Bit of a shock (albeit a nice one) to read this this morning! Harry's having a sleepover so I wouldnt get on the shoot until late morning to lunchtime at the earliest after dropping them all off back home anyway. The nomination was much appreciated indeed, thank you! Looking forward to seeing cod eye and Ryan on Saturday 😄

Edited by bigbird