Labour's Pledge to sort out wildlife crime on Shooting Estates

Salopian

Brilliant News ! At last a Political Party who will tackle crime on, Tower Hamlets, Toxteth, Mossside, Chemsley Wood, Aston , Small Heath, New Cross& Low Hill and all the Urban Jungles.

Yesterday West Midlands Police reported an 8% increase in gun crime in 2014. Was this the increase in cartridge prices or anything at all to do with legally held firearms?

Labour sort out anything? You are having a laugh!

They will appoint a guncrime commissioner, shoehorn one of their cronies into the job on £200k a year, and thats the last you will hear of it. The root causes of trouble on so many issues goes back to a lot of labour's old soft policies on just about everything.

Edited by Vince Green

Brilliant News ! At last a Political Party who will tackle crime on, Tower Hamlets, Toxteth, Mossside, Chemsley Wood, Aston , Small Heath, New Cross& Low Hill and all the Urban Jungles.

Yesterday West Midlands Police reported an 8% increase in gun crime in 2014. Was this the increase in cartridge prices or anything at all to do with legally held firearms?

:yes: Brilliant. That would make a very good point to include in a letter to Labour HQ and under the same heading. Somehow I doubt that's what they had in mind. :)

I wish they would vote Ed Balls as leader. Then I could use my special anti-campaign slogan I've been saving… 'A vote for Balls would be a kick in the Ed - or vice versa'

Now that's a winner!

You could still use your slogan in his constituency, as part of a 'castration' strategy :lol:

Labour sort out anything? You are having a laugh!

Now come one bud, that's not quite true, they are all very good at sorting out their wage rises and any other scams they can dream up? But good for not much else of benefit?

Seriously! I think we are in big trouble this time around?

The Tories will privatise the NHS and everything else to the betterment of their rich mates?

Labour will maybe protect the NHS but we need help with the rest?

The Liberals,well I'm stumped here too, need even more help?

Ukip will split the vote and we will end up with another coalition eventually leading us to a situation like Greece. NF admires the Baroness, well look where that got us?

The Greens, well, really stumped here?

We are in serious Doo?

Very sad Ain't it?