Land Needed

new to the flock

I am hoping that you all will be able to help me out by letting me onto your permissions to shoot. You see the is a high demand for horse meat in France, and since it is just across the channel I figured I would cash in.

Not to worry I have been shooting since the dino's roamed this world.....just ask LurcherBoy he remembers when we use to use our Sabertoothed tiggers to take down giant Brakiosuaraces for rib night. :good: That of course was all Pre Ban wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong impression there :lol: Tercil knows aswell as he was there making grape vine nets to catch the ellusive werebunnies that he would feeret out with his wereferrets :D Although they did stink the ferrets were quite tasty when roasted :/

Not to worry about your permissions either as my .8mm mauser ....un moderated.....is not that load :/ and since I was thinking of doing all shooting around 2 to 4 am no one should know that I was there. This way the farmers will not connect you to any of the shootings :o and will have no reason to kick you off.

Or ifyou could go and knock on your local doors and see if there was any farms that would give permission for a bit of horse control that would be great too :)

Sincerley

Looking for Something for Nothing

Likewise I would like people off the internet I don't know to let me on to their land so I can shoot anything with a face using my air rifle.

Its ok I have been shooting for well over 2 weeks now and can't hit a cows backside with a banjo, I will be using the latest Task0 1-100x90 Chineese imitation scope with 12 selectable coloured rectacles on top of my b2 in which I have installed a land rover suspension spring so its doing over 300ft/lb.

I will also be using pointy hunting pellets, since the scope and rifle combination can't hold zero I find the somewhat random direction these pellets take more than makes up for the deficiencies in the rifle and scope.

Since there is so much land I don't expect this to be a problem, I am completely ignorant of the fact that land takes time and effort to obtain so won't be offering anything in return.

COME ON, SOME 1 MUST NO OF SOMEWHEAR I CN SHOOT MY RIFLE!!!111!!!

No problem lads. I've a smallish plot of land in London that you're welcome to have a wander round. Its passed for MOD use so you shouldn't have a problems with plod.

Just turn up, leave a note on my front door that you're up for shooting and you'll be fine. My house is on the western edge, big domed roof, called "mo's que"

There's plenty of pigeon, squirrels, dogs, horses etc and if you're well behaved there may be some big game opportunities in the NE corner.

Good luck and happy shooting

See here for location

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...x=7&out.y=7

I've got plenty of land to shoot on in London, in fact just about every school playground that hasn't been sold off. I'm well informed that the kids are upto date with the latest handguns and many have their own armoury. Theres not alot to shoot at but if anyone diss respectz my boyz, den dell geddit in da neck bruv :good:

I have some land for pigeon shooting in london, It has a big moument for them to **** on and some fountains for them to drink out of. If any one asks just say Ken siad he wanted rid of the pigeons.

It a bit of a hike to get the gear in there as Ken seems to run a pay & play system for all the 4x4 around there as well

There's this great place down in Edinburgh I could get you some shooting at, you could have a go at Rhino, Hippo, Tigers, Lions, even penguins if you fancied (though I heard they taste a bit fishy), heard thre's a polar bear needin sorted too... :good:

ps. Write to warn your coming, address is:

Edinburgh Zoo

Edinburgh

Scotland

United Kingdom

EH12 6TS

:good:

Desperado

Likewise I would like people off the internet I don't know to let me on to their land so I can shoot anything with a face using my air rifle.

Its ok I have been shooting for well over 2 weeks now and can't hit a cows backside with a banjo, I will be using the latest Task0 1-100x90 Chineese imitation scope with 12 selectable coloured rectacles on top of my b2 in which I have installed a land rover suspension spring so its doing over 300ft/lb.

I will also be using pointy hunting pellets, since the scope and rifle combination can't hold zero I find the somewhat random direction these pellets take more than makes up for the deficiencies in the rifle and scope.

Since there is so much land I don't expect this to be a problem, I am completely ignorant of the fact that land takes time and effort to obtain so won't be offering anything in return.

COME ON, SOME 1 MUST NO OF SOMEWHEAR I CN SHOOT MY RIFLE!!!111!!!

:good::lol::P:lol::lol:

ronan :good:

NTTF, I have at my disposal, a very large estate called Kent which has a very unhealthy population of a type of vermin called chavkeys.

For the uneducated members of PW 'chavkeys' are a particular nasty type of hybrid that are at plague proportions in the south of England, but good news is at hand, I have secured 7.62 to help the enviroment with this particulary nasty vermin problem.

I hasten to add that I have full access to all areas at all times but when out hunting we may need to leave some areas at speed and occasionally without explanation.

I can also offer coursing with cheetahs at a very reasonable price combined with full board with the dogs in their luxury kennels although the cheetahs option does depend on availability on the local wildlife park.

Any enquries should be directed to www.peta.co.uk

I hope to hear from you all soon and happy hunting :good:

LB

NTTF, I have at my disposal, a very large estate called Kent which has a very unhealthy population of a type of vermin called chavkeys.

For the uneducated members of PW 'chavkeys' are a particular nasty type of hybrid that are at plague proportions in the south of England, but good news is at hand, I have secured 7.62 to help the enviroment with this particulary nasty vermin problem.

I hasten to add that I have full access to all areas at all times but when out hunting we may need to leave some areas at speed and occasionally without explanation.

I can also offer coursing with cheetahs at a very reasonable price combined with full board with the dogs in their luxury kennels although the cheetahs option does depend on availability on the local wildlife park.

Any enquries should be directed to www.peta.co.uk

I hope to hear from you all soon and happy hunting :good:

LB

LB should you need any help with your 7.62 adventure's as a local lad I could provide somekind of assistance although will need armaments. Alternatively I could walk around at night in the rough area's with my wallet sticking out of my back pocket, providing you a decoy to draw in the vermin. Should you wish to take me up on this offer or have any other suggestions, let me know

Dan

There's this great place down in Edinburgh I could get you some shooting at, you could have a go at Rhion, Hippo, Tigers, Lions, even penguins if you fancied (though I heard they taste a bit fishy), heard thre's a polar bear needin sorted too... :good:

ps. Write to warn your coming, address is:

Edinburgh Zoo

Edinburgh

Scotland

United Kingdom

EH12 6TS

:D

Desperado

There is also a good place in Regents Park London but you defently need a moderator