First crush

Scully

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked to view the gal that was Jet in the gladiators in the 90's >> Diane. Long dark hair, Athletic gymnast type. I fantasised about her leotard outfit >> Well parts of it. I think that she had to pack it in because of a bad back. I've had that problem also.

That one out of Dempsey and Makepeace. Phroar!!!!

Dear one out of Dempsey and Makepeace,

I suspect you are probably a memeber on here and I thought nothing ventured, nothing gained, so here goes!!!

I know a great place near Rye that does a wonderful 78 item breakfast, if you are free tomorrow why dont we hook up and have one? I've got to nip up the orthadontists in Ashford later in the morning so if youre okay sitting in the car for half an hour (i'll leave the radio on obviously) afterwards we can have a look round town and squeeze in a few flat lagers in Wetherspoons whilst shouting at the quiz machine. I should imagine by that stage of the day you'll be getting pretty revved up and I'll be having to beat you off with a feculant smeared stick, so I propose we get a room and go at it hammer and tongs for the rest of the day. Sound alright? If you are not available I'd be grateful if you could give your female costar a heads up as she was a bit of alright also.

Cheers

Glynis Barber

I really liked to view the gal that was Jet in the gladiators in the 90's >> Diane. Long dark hair, Athletic gymnast type. I fantasised about her leotard outfit >> Well parts of it. I think that she had to pack it in because of a bad back. I've had that problem also.

i worked with her last year (she's actually aged well) - Diane Youdale, we did a Gladiators themed night for a client. http://www.dianeyoudale.co.uk/index.html