Paxman V Milliband

Blunderbuss

Personally I thought the whole programme was just a complete waste of time and a bit of a media circus. Paxo had the advantage of having a team of researchers on his team for at least a week and it just turned into a more highbrow edition of University Challenge.

In fact I wonder if Cameron and Milliband came away with a "don't you just love me because I do" Paxo T-Shirt and one of his signed photos.

I am not overly political and have no given affinity to any party, my vote is cast on who's policies I think are better and also on who fronts the party to some extent.
I just cannot see any reason why Milliband has been elected to lead the Labour party, he is about as far removed as possible from a leader, if it were a sports team then he would be the one left over after everybody else was picked!!

I really believe the senior Labour MP's were asleep at the Ballot and thought they were voting for his Brother.!

Personally I thought the whole programme was just a complete waste of time and a bit of a media circus. Paxo had the advantage of having a team of researchers on his team for at least a week and it just turned into a more highbrow edition of University Challenge.

In fact I wonder if Cameron and Milliband came away with a "don't you just love me because I do" Paxo T-Shirt and one of his signed photos.

I really believe the senior Labour MP's were asleep at the Ballot and thought they were voting for his Brother.!

Good post - you are at your best again.

I don't think either of them came out of it very well. Spoonface was as evasive as ever and Milimong just looks and sounds...odd.

Trying to choose between them is like trying to choose between walking through a cow pat or treading in a pile of dog ****.

God forbid either of them had to debate Farage. He'd wipe the floor with them.

:lol: Choose Oberst-Gruppenführer Farage and you could have done both

Thinking about the overall picture and that we need money to spend on services for GB PLC and that only comes from a strong economy my preference is the already much proven Cameron/Osborne. If we vote Milliband you get that insidious twerp Ed Balls a disciple of Gordon Brown ideology and personally there is no way I want that combination

As a shooting man you are without a doubt better off with the Tories, this is worth a read http://basc.org.uk/blog/press-releases/latest-news/background-note-labour-pledges-labour-protecting-animals/

Guest cookoff013

+1

the zero hours issues cropped up and cameron cant imagine living on a zero hours contract.

the employment issues run very deep. they can claim all they want, that unemployment is down, but it is absolutely useless if people are only working / earning 5 hrs a week.

no-one wins, no-one has money, government has no tax. employees earn no money and cant save for a pension. but on the stats they are employed. employers employ for as little as they can get away with, without costing them money in employee benefits.

just fools to vote against !

+1

the zero hours issues cropped up and cameron cant imagine living on a zero hours contract.

the employment issues run very deep. they can claim all they want, that unemployment is down, but it is absolutely useless if people are only working / earning 5 hrs a week.

no-one wins, no-one has money, government has no tax. employees earn no money and cant save for a pension. but on the stats they are employed. employers employ for as little as they can get away with, without costing them money in employee benefits.

Exactly, camoron had a mouth full of marbles when Paxo had the knife in... :lol:

As for him bleating on about how many jobs created during his unelected 5yrs.....

"Zero hours contracts are on the rise having almost doubled in the last five years.

The latest data shows some 1.4 million people are now ’employed’ on zero hours contracts,

and these figures underestimate the reality as many people do not know they are on them.

The real figure may be as high as 2.7 million....."

Thinking about the overall picture and that we need money to spend on services for GB PLC and that only comes from a strong economy my preference is the already much proven Cameron/Osborne. If we vote Milliband you get that insidious twerp Ed Balls a disciple of Gordon Brown ideology and personally there is no way I want that combination

As a shooting man you are without a doubt better off with the Tories, this is worth a read http://basc.org.uk/blog/press-releases/latest-news/background-note-labour-pledges-labour-protecting-animals/

Your right lets vote for them ..... and annoy the teachers ..... police ( if there are any left ) ... NHS...... Army ( OH! sorry they will be territorials ) Navy don't need them ( There is always Fisherman Mike ) :good:

The truth is, apart from his brother, nobody was more surprised than Ed Milliband when he was voted in as leader. Ed Balls was about his fourth choice for chancellor, others turned him down because they didn't want to be associated with him.

He should have said no thats not right when the votes were counted declaring the process flawed (which it was) and stepped aside immediately. Now they are stuck with him, I wonder what the rest of his MPs really think of him in private.

The truth is, apart from his brother, nobody was more surprised than Ed Milliband when he was voted in as leader. Ed Balls was about his fourth choice for chancellor, others turned him down because they didn't want to be associated with him.

He should have said no thats not right when the votes were counted declaring the process flawed (which it was) and stepped aside immediately. Now they are stuck with him, I wonder what the rest of his MPs really think of him in private.

Much the same as we do in public, he really is the best leader the conservatives could hope for! :yes:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Much the same as we do in public, he really is the best leader the conservatives could hope for! :yes:

He is actually quite a clever bloke too, but he makes a damn fine effort to hide that well. He really is a prize plum.

Cameron is a bit of a wet lettuce at times, but I suspect he would be OK if he stopped trying to be measured.