UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never said you were afraid to leave Europe; I said UKIP bashers are just that because they are afraid of what UKIP represent. They represent change.

The mainstream parties all ridiculed UKIP and dismissed them as racist amongst other things, and didn't take them seriously...until they could see how popular they were becoming, and now they are being taken seriously. Why has Cameron all of a sudden decided a referendum isn't such a bad thing? Because he can't lose, that's why. Not only is it a potential vote winner, he knows he has no intention of letting us have one; so he can promise what he likes about Europe until the election is over. He'll simply blame parliamentary tactics and then he'll retire. What does he have to lose? His house? His income? His job? Now that's worth a smilie emoticon.

It makes no difference to me who you vote for, at least you're willing to vote; all I was commenting on was your reluctance to say which way you were voting but willing to ridicule those who had and the party they had chosen. You don't have to insult anyone personally, all it takes to ridicule an individual is to ridicule the choices they make....it's the stuff of playgrounds.

Not long now; don't forget to vote. :good:

fair enough but every time you ridicule the other partys your ridiculing the people who vote for them? it works both ways if you look at it like that. no reluctance on my part to say who i was voting for, i told u many times i hadn't decided at that point but that wasn't an acceptable answer even if it was true. still as you say the bickering about it is the stuff of playgrounds and in the great scheme of things there's many more important things in life. fair play to you vote the way you feel you should i agree with you on the fact at least you vote.

dont forget to vote :)

Some of us don't want change from where we are today. (well I do to some extent I'd rather it was a Conservative majority but I'll live with the way it is). I don't believe the perfect politician or Government exists. I fear change because It will inevitably be for the worse. So for purely personal reasons I'm voting blue.

Some of us don't want change from where we are today. (well I do to some extent I'd rather it was a Conservative majority but I'll live with the way it is). I don't believe the perfect politician or Government exists. I fear change because It will inevitably be for the worse. So for purely personal reasons I'm voting blue.

You're right, they don't which is why compromise is essential, not sure KW would agree with me on that :lol::lol:

I said UKIP bashers are just that because they are afraid of what UKIP represent. They represent change.

This is a wild conjecture. Perhaps you could please elaborate on how you reached this conclusion?

I can come up with a host of more plausible explanations as to why so many people see farce's 'party' as the joke it is. For a start, this 'party' does not represent change. farce's candidates form an amalgam of failed conservatives, rejected far right elements and God knows what else, raving about one thing and one thing only. They are under the deluson that leaving Europe will sort every problem this land has. Well, there is a majority of people who do not see things under purple tinted glasses (beer goggles in farce's case) and are fed up with having a vocal minority scewing reality and distracting the rest of us from what really matters in this country.

Either way, everyone is entitled to their opinion and of course vote. I wish you all individually best of luck in whatever you do, but I am afraid I cannot wish the same for farce. I hope he fails miserably. I feel he will, and I will be very interested to see who people will blame for this failure. The BBC maybe? Perhaps the lefty loonies? Martians? It remains to be seen...

Edited by Psyxologos

This is a wild conjecture. Perhaps you could please elaborate on how you reached this conclusion?

I can come up with a host of more plausible explanations as to why so many people see farce's 'party' as the joke it is. For a start, this 'party' does not represent change. farce's candidates form an amalgam of failed conservatives, rejected far right elements and God knows what else, raving about one thing and one thing only. They are under the deluson that leaving Europe will sort every problem this land has. Well, there is a majority of people who do not see things under purple tinted glasses (beer goggles in farce's case) and are fed up with having a vocal minority scewing reality and distracting the rest of us from what really matters in this country.

Either way, everyone is entitled to their opinion and of course vote. I wish you all individually best of luck in whatever you do, but I am afraid I cannot wish the same for farce. I hope he fails miserably. I feel he will, and I will be very interested to see who people will blame for this failure. The BBC maybe? Perhaps the lefty loonies? Martians? It remains to be seen...

Pure bigoted drivel,fed up with a vocal minority screwing it up for the rest ? you really are greek that's whats happening now did you vote lib? and do you know anyone else that voted lib in order to let plum gob into no 10? no so perhaps its you that's on another planet, or do you really believe we have a democratically elected govt in power now? as I certainly dont.

You dont even understand the term change and the need for change but the British public are starting to clamor for it, they have had enough of non representative representatives!! they have had enough of not being in control of our own country, they have had enough of seeing the big boys let off the hook regards paying their dues, following the mess they made (but I forgot it was the disabled man on benefit with a spare room that brought the worlds finances down silly me) and they have had enough of the man at the bottom being solely targeted with austerity measures to try to repair the mess the country is in, like it or not oh one with sand in ears, change IS coming it may take a few more elections but change is on its way, better get plenty of cheap plates in?

Oh and as for leaving Europe? this in itself not going to sort us out immediately but getting our country back in our control is a start , getting rid of our stupid commitments to Europe and waving bye bye to the unelected buffoons who are dictating MY way of life will be a breath of fresh air for our nation something so so badly needed NOW as is a bolt on the door.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Pure bigoted drivel,fed up with a vocal minority screwing it up for the rest ? you really are greek that's whats happening now did you vote lib? and do you know anyone else that voted lib in order to let plum gob into no 10? no so perhaps its you that's on another planet, or do you really believe we have a democratically elected govt in power now? as I certainly dont.

You dont even understand the term change and the need for change but the British public are starting to clamor for it, they have had enough of non representative representatives!! they have had enough of not being in control of our own country, they have had enough of seeing the big boys let off the hook regards paying their dues, following the mess they made (but I forgot it was the disabled man on benefit with a spare room that brought the worlds finances down silly me) and they have had enough of the man at the bottom being solely targeted with austerity measures to try to repair the mess the country is in, like it or not oh one with sand in ears, change IS coming it may take a few more elections but change is on its way, better get plenty of cheap plates in?

Oh and as for leaving Europe? this in itself not going to sort us out immediately but getting our country back in our control is a start , getting rid of our stupid commitments to Europe and waving bye bye to the unelected buffoons who are dictating MY way of life will be a breath of fresh air for our nation something so so badly needed NOW as is a bolt on the door.

KW

Wish you could respond to a post without having a hissy fit and throwing insults.

If you think this country is going to leave Europe, please tell me how this is going to happen? Projections are giving UKIP a handful of seats at most in our first past the post system, labour will probably have the biggest number of seats but short of a majority and EU loving SNP will back them up in opening the borders to more immigration from outside the EU. So if you're happy to have EU loving, immigration friendly, Red Ed in power after May, supported by probably the most enthusiastic EU advocates of all, then you should cheer up as that's the most likely outcome. At least you'll be rid of the hated conservatives.

Further to my previous post I just found out that UKIP will not have anyone standing for election in my area. So it looks like i will have to vote Lib Dems or if I want to use my vote as a protest then maybe or the Independent candidate.

But good luck to you all down south not sure if it is a win win or lose lose situation for some of us Scots I don't want to see SNP anywhere near a front bench seat in the commons. Unfortunately we will have to take the outcome whatever happens

Wish you could respond to a post without having a hissy fit and throwing insults.

If you think this country is going to leave Europe, please tell me how this is going to happen? Projections are giving UKIP a handful of seats at most in our first past the post system, labour will probably have the biggest number of seats but short of a majority and EU loving SNP will back them up in opening the borders to more immigration from outside the EU. So if you're happy to have EU loving, immigration friendly, Red Ed in power after May, supported by probably the most enthusiastic EU advocates of all, then you should cheer up as that's the most likely outcome. At least you'll be rid of the hated conservatives.

Keep forgetting some are a tad sensitive here ah bless,leaving Europe now wont happen you know that I know that, but there is a growing retreat from it, and one day we will out, and it wont happen without the likes of UKIP stirring the pot, do you think immigration and Europe would have been on the agenda otherwise?if so delusion or blind faith are the is the only terms I can use.

Personally I detest new labour with a vengeance I consider their diverse and inclusive experiment (done purely in order to sway the electoral map) nothing short of treason, but and its a very big but after 5 years of giving the con men a chance (yes last time I voted for them) and seeing how they have solely hit the less fortunate whilst leaving the real thieves robbers and scumbags alone, I hope that if UKIP could not be part of any coalition then I would settle for a labour SNP pact , at least we would know where we stood.

KW

Keep forgetting some are a tad sensitive here ah bless,leaving Europe now wont happen you know that I know that, but there is a growing retreat from it, and one day we will out, and it wont happen without the likes of UKIP stirring the pot, do you think immigration and Europe would have been on the agenda otherwise?if so delusion or blind faith are the is the only terms I can use.

Personally I detest new labour with a vengeance I consider their diverse and inclusive experiment (done purely in order to sway the electoral map) nothing short of treason, but and its a very big but after 5 years of giving the con men a chance (yes last time I voted for them) and seeing how they have solely hit the less fortunate whilst leaving the real thieves robbers and scumbags alone, I hope that if UKIP could not be part of any coalition then I would settle for a labour SNP pact , at least we would know where we stood.

KW

Actually, the person who seems most sensitive on this matter is you. Any criticism implied or otherwise of UKIP and you launch into a tirade.

However, the only chance we have of getting out of Europe is to have a conservative government next time. And if that does happen, which is unlikely for a number of reasons - one of which is that it now looks unlikely that Cameron will be PM, the vote could well result in us staying in Europe. With all the anti-EU rhetoric there has been over the last number of years, nobody has coherently argued the case for staying in the EU and if they did, in the run up to a poll (and that assumes there are good reasons), it is possible that the great British public, 85% of whom are not UKIP supporters, could well vote to stay. I believe a recent poll in the last week or so suggests that the majority of the British public want to stay in the EU - but it's too close to call at the moment, AFAIK.

What amazes me is someone like you, who hates conservatives as you do, is a supporter of a party that contains right wing ex-conservatives like Neil Hamilton and the two defecting conservative MPs.

Actually, the person who seems most sensitive on this matter is you. Any criticism implied or otherwise of UKIP and you launch into a tirade.

However, the only chance we have of getting out of Europe is to have a conservative government next time. And if that does happen, which is unlikely for a number of reasons - one of which is that it now looks unlikely that Cameron will be PM, the vote could well result in us staying in Europe. With all the anti-EU rhetoric there has been over the last number of years, nobody has coherently argued the case for staying in the EU and if they did, in the run up to a poll (and that assumes there are good reasons), it is possible that the great British public, 85% of whom are not UKIP supporters, could well vote to stay. I believe a recent poll in the last week or so suggests that the majority of the British public want to stay in the EU - but it's too close to call at the moment, AFAIK.

What amazes me is someone like you, who hates conservatives as you do, is a supporter of a party that contains right wing ex-conservatives like Neil Hamilton and the two defecting conservative MPs.

Whey hey plum gob has just seen the latest polls ( labour way in front) is now transferring to plan "B" :lol: :lol: :lol: promising 8 billion to the NHS :whistling: just before the election, in the hope that it will :no: sway the gullible-sorry electorate, king nige is saying 6 mp's are about to join UKIP, :good: my birthday was yesterday but it seems I have another today

KW

Edited by kdubya

I would not worry too much about what he says. Most people here have become immune and grew indiferent to his posts...

Pot kettle black,just 3 words that spring to mind,you are one of the famous three,that cannot resist having a go on every UKIP thread,as i thanked mike i also thank you for keeping UKIP in the front of peoples minds for so long, most other threads are lucky to reach 5 pages, with you mike and overandunder on board we are guaranteed maximum publicity and at least 20 pages.Bless you psycowatsit for your help in this and all other UKIP threads :yes::good:

Pot kettle black,just 3 words that spring to mind,you are one of the famous three,that cannot resist having a go on every UKIP thread,as i thanked mike i also thank you for keeping UKIP in the front of peoples minds for so long, most other threads are lucky to reach 5 pages, with you mike and overandunder on board we are guaranteed maximum publicity and at least 20 pages.Bless you psycowatsit for your help in this and all other UKIP threads :yes::good:

Sometimes the old adage of 'there's no such thing as bad publicity', isn't true.

I think that some UKIP supporters in this thread have encouraged and deepened the old stereotype negative views of their party. They seem desperately defensive if anyone seeks to understand the logic of switching to UKIP. Bewildering and unattractive.

I would not worry too much about what he says. Most people here have become immune and grew indiferent to his posts...

Well lets see what you have added then? two posts using naff all but cartoons and caricatures, both indicating that UKIP supporters are racists (no bigotry there then) no showing of intellect or thought just rubbish posts,mind you your ally FM posted one of them again so perhaps even he takes no notice of your post on the subject :whistling:

other posts just personal attacks with again no content worth consideration.

In this thread UKIP supporters have been characterised as fruitcakes, deluded, being on a parallel with the BNP, xenophopic and living in the middle ages, we have seen UKIP candidates defamed blimey one works in the adult film industry how awful :no: at least he is not a proven thief like half of our established politicians that you adore.

Soon be May soon see the cons ditched.

KW

Edited by kdubya

we need a new thread entitled will liebor get into bed with the SNP I say if its the only way for ed he will do it.

KW

Don't need a thread to discuss that. It's as certain as anything can be that he will. And, TBH, it makes sense for him.

Probably will ****** the country as labour did last time.

And just wait for the increasing non-EU immigration, particularly from South Asia. And cuddling up to Jean-Claude Juncker et al...

KW

There has been a lot of insults traded on here. The majority though are not personal and are attacks against the subject in general I.e against UKIP, Conservative, Labour etc. However, KW your posts can be quite personal in nature.

I don't know you from Adam and in person you may well be a very decent chap.