UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

The people who might have tampered with the result might care.

I doubt it, not if it was to their advantage. We don't know who has raised the complaint yet... or if it has any credence at all. I suspect not.

UKIP did not raise the complaint, do just for once get your facts right.

KW

Have you got the ear of the Kent Police then KW....do tell.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt it, not if it was to their advantage. We don't know who has raised the complaint yet... or if it has any credence at all. I suspect not.

You could read the whole story, but the last two lines are what i think you need to read FM

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/thanet/news/police-probe-election-fraud-allegations-36864/

The local Ukip party in Thanet says it did not make the complaint to Kent Police about possible electoral fraud.

in the words of del boy, rodders you are a plonker.

KW

in the words of del boy, rodders you are a plonker.

KW

I must say you and your sidekick Welsh one really are a couple of bitter and twisted losers...

Ukip only won one seat, the conservatives were elected for a second term by the voting public, Farage lost his constituency... **** happens.

Man up the pair of you and get over it...

Post something constructive that PW members ( non UKIP ones anyway ) want to read.

The election is over, the votes cast the decisions made and a Conservative government formed.

If you really care about your country, as you claim to with incessant regularity, get behind the incumbent government and support everyone...

You're just a couple of sad and bitter old **** that life has dealt a bum hand.

A fraud investigation which favours UKIP emanating from anti UKIP supporters tweets ? I don't think so...

I don't care if a couple or more Ukip sado's think I'm a plonker, because after all the bilious campaign bile you lot posted during the course of this thread, the conservatives won and you have been exposed for just what you are.... and we all know what that is...

Get a life the pair of you.

I don't care if a couple or more Ukip sado's think I'm a plonker, because after all the bilious campaign bile you lot posted during the course of this thread, the conservatives won and you have been exposed for just what you are.... and we all know what that is...

What would that be Mike? Remember, you have a reputation to uphold, and you don't tell lies do you. So come on honest Mike, what are we? :)

I must say you and your sidekick Welsh one really are a couple of bitter and twisted losers...

Ukip only won one seat, the conservatives were elected for a second term by the voting public, Farage lost his constituency... **** happens.

Man up the pair of you and get over it...

Post something constructive that PW members ( non UKIP ones anyway ) want to read.

The election is over, the votes cast the decisions made and a Conservative government formed.

If you really care about your country, as you claim to with incessant regularity, get behind the incumbent government and support everyone...

You're just a couple of sad and bitter old **** that life has dealt a bum hand.

A fraud investigation which favours UKIP emanating from anti UKIP supporters tweets ? I don't think so...

Get a life the pair of you.

What have i said to make you so upset that you want to call me loser and a sad bitter old ****?how dare you think you know me,and how dare you call me something when you know nothing of my life, i have packed more in 50 yrs than you probably will in two lifetimes.

You sir are well out of order and should apologise.I have posted a couple of posts to help one person with as link, and one to help you to see that it was not UKIP that contacted the police,the video was to Kdubya,otherwise i would have quoted you.

If you don't like it on ukip threads do what you said you would do before and stop commenting.

And Mike never tell me to man up. :mad:

All these political threads have one thing in common.

There is one person coming across as an aggravating, stirring, confrontational ****. The sort of person who cares nought for anyone except himself, happy to exploit anyone to make a quid. Arrogant, disagreeable and the type of person you wouldn't want as a neighbour and would never have as a friend.

Maybe the best thing to do would be to ignore him? Don't reply to his posts. Don't get upset with his arrogance, just ignore the pillock.

Edited by timmytree

Oh dear The PW Bullies are out in force again...time to go :yes:

All these political threads have one thing in common.

There is one person coming across as an aggravating, stirring, confrontational ****. The sort of person who cares nought for anyone except himself, happy to exploit anyone to make a quid. Arrogant, disagreeable and the type of person you wouldn't want as a neighbour and would never have as a friend.

Maybe the best thing to do would be to ignore him? Don't reply to his posts. Don't get upset with his arrogance, just ignore the pillock.

Oh no another UKIP Bully has been hatched. :yes:

Oh dear, seems like the in-fighting has started..

"Nigel Farage has become a "snarling, thin-skinned, aggressive" man, UKIP's election campaign chief Partick O'Flynn has said in a powerful attack on the party leader."

"Nigel Farage has become a "snarling, thin-skinned, aggressive" man, UKIP's election campaign chief Partick O'Flynn has said in a powerful attack on the party leader."

Nothing wrong with a bit of in house fighting,it would be stupid to think that no one within the party had aspirations to become the leader or promote and make a leader.I bet the other parties that lost their leaders have been slagging down and undermining members that they don't like but are standing for the leaderships.

Nothing wrong with a bit of in house fighting,it would be stupid to think that no one within the party had aspirations to become the leader or promote and make a leader.I bet the other parties that lost their leaders have been slagging down and undermining members that they don't like but are standing for the leaderships.

Quite so.!

I think the the government, and the politicised press, are now terrified of UKIP and the support they've got ahead of an EU referendum that we'll now see a non-stop barrage of smear tactics and derrogation of Nige and UKIP.

Frit, the lot of 'em, so any tiny comment will be turned into a drama.

What have i said to make you so upset that you want to call me loser and a sad bitter old ****?how dare you think you know me,and how dare you call me something when you know nothing of my life, i have packed more in 50 yrs than you probably will in two lifetimes.

You sir are well out of order and should apologise.I have posted a couple of posts to help one person with as link, and one to help you to see that it was not UKIP that contacted the police,the video was to Kdubya,otherwise i would have quoted you.

If you don't like it on ukip threads do what you said you would do before and stop commenting.

And Mike never tell me to man up. :mad:

To be blunt I don't feel I have anything to apologise to you for...continually throughout this thread I have been bullied, victimised and ridiculed by you and your ilk because I dare to disagree with your radical and may I say, sometimes fanatical UKIP beliefs. Its ok of course for you both to refer to Cameron as Moron ( if you knew the literal meaning of such a term you would realise it is the ultimate insult to someone who had a mentally disabled child) but when the heat in the Kitchen hots up you seem to get suddenly acrimonious

Even your statement about your life's achievements compared to mine displays an air of self opinionated superiority.

You both seem to have issues with most things I post which are contrary to your opinion. If I'm in the wrong I will be Man enough to apologise to you publicly and in fact do so with out resort to petty PM's.

You and KW should be apologising to me by the same token.

Lets draw a line in the sand shall we.