Car keys!

lister1

can't help you there I'm afraid, but daughter bought for me as part of my Fathers Day present a 'key locator' as keys are the bain of my life and she is fed up of me saying 'where's my ******* keys'? I have keys for the art club, house, vehicles and the unit at work.

It works well, but goes off at the slightest noise, anywhere, anytime. I'm just waiting for the batteries to run down. :)

Does your house/car insurance cover lost keys?

Mike.

Unfortunately not.

120 for a remote key is quite good on lost keys mate. Have a good luck, they generally turn up. Had one today the guy was convinced his dog had ate the key! I found them in the boot lol.

Fiesta is easy to do, should only take them 10 mins

Are you in the trade?

Thanks for the input.

I'm surprised there is no small gps chip we can put on key rings to help locate things like this. I'm sure the technology is available.

I bet there is but probably cost more than the keys.

I charge 160-180 for Audi keys, 180 merc, and others vary. I'd be about 160 for the ford remote lost keys so it's good.

Someone mentioned alfa.... Won't get much change outa 400 quid.

The old fiat and toyota master key type systems the dealer will need to change ecu at 1000 etc but a good locksmith can reverse engineer it and write a key into the immo directly so they don't need replacing.

Call around but 125 for a remote is good mate.