Dogs

Sundodger

Hi Guys I have beenout looking for some shooting today. Nothing unusual there eh. I came across my first bad tempered Farm dog I nearly had Kittens it barked like a goodun and then grabbed my arm but did not bite me thank goodness. Anyway I thought I should let you guys out there looking for shooting know, just be aware of them. This was a one off so far. And can be quite an experience.

can beat that :lol:

my cousin had a big dutch rabbit huge thing it was used to chase you round the farm yard, bark and bite your ankles really bad :sick::mad:

but yes you should be carefull :rolleyes: when you close that gate behind you :lol:

well it could be the end :lol::lol:

i dont tend to have too much luck with farm animals. whatever their species.

met a doberman which came over the farm gate and bit into my right breast leaving me with a gorrrrrrrgeous scar which totally ruined my page 3 career.

then a farm cat who literally nearly took my fingers off last year.

and then there was the goat which i tried to milk! i'm not even going into that story.

bloody animals. grrrr.

One place I go has a collie which has to be about 16 if its a day and sits on the step making terrifying noises, no need to ring the bell if I go see him. Fortunately its far to old and lazy to come over and bite anyone :rolleyes:

My work experience was spent on a Animal rescue centre and the day i arrived to start I was attacked by a 3 legged RAM :lol:

The damn thing knocked me flat on my Face!

This is the place i got my very HUGE dislike for CATS also! They had Ferral cats and one inparticular had kittens and I had the job of cleaning the cage.

I reached in and picked it up by the scruff of the neck and this damn thing reared it's back legs CLEAN over it's shoulders and into my arm and TORE my forearm open leaving 2 claws embedded in me arm :rolleyes:

I stuck out the term and quite enjoyed it and sharp learned to keep an eye out for the Ram in future :lol:

It was a talking point of most of the visitors also as it was an agressive little so n so.

LG

met a doberman which came over the farm gate and bit into my right breast leaving me with a gorrrrrrrgeous scar which totally ruined my page 3 career.

. grrrr.

Not to worry Princess ....the general concenssess when when Scaffy passed the photos around was that you still looked great, and that the scar added character :rolleyes:

Just another reason to use them as coyotte bait :lol:

and then there was the goat which i tried to milk! i'm not even going into that story.

bloody animals. grrrr.

I heard that Billy was not too impressed :lol::lol::lol::sick::mad::lol:

NTTF

:lol: I remember when my little brother was 3 he got decked by our gander which then sat on him and went for his eyes. I also cracked this particular aggressive creature between the eyes with a metal pole from a climbing frame when I was collecting eggs. This goose finally met his end asserting his dominance over a fox. :rolleyes:

I was attacked by a cockerel named Claude while wearing shorts in France before. He got a boot up his feathered posterior for his troubles. :lol: I've also been in a few scraps with Mum's cat...

There's a lab and a collie in a farm where I walk my dogs sometimes. Every single time they catch me off guard. I'm ready for the ******* but they hide in a differnt place each time and then spring out of the undergrowth and bark like hell at me. I jump 6 feet every time guaranteed. They wouldn't leave the farm drive and actually have a go at me but i've squealed a few times when they've started. Not cool. I wouldn't chance dropping off the Christian Aid envelope at that farm :rolleyes:

not as funny as when i sent wickedandlazy into a farm as it was his turn to knock we were out looking for land and there was about 8 big bloody rockweilers on chains appeared from nowhere he did a quick run back to the car curseing

:lol: I remember when my little brother was 3 he got decked by our gander which then sat on him and went for his eyes. I also cracked this particular aggressive creature between the eyes with a metal pole from a climbing frame when I was collecting eggs. This goose finally met his end asserting his dominance over a fox. :rolleyes:

I was attacked by a cockerel named Claude while wearing shorts in France before. He got a boot up his feathered posterior for his troubles. :lol: I've also been in a few scraps with Mum's cat...

Why was the cockerel wearing shorts in France. He was on holidays. lol.

bloody animals. grrrr.

was it a doberman or the farmer some times you have a job to tell the diference.

an them farmers eat up all thier greens