******* Scumbags 2

paulos

im between cars at the moment so this week ive been enjoying our wonderful public transport system. Got off the metro at manors in newcastle tonight, only to be jumped by two chavs who saw me using my phone. took a couple of punches in the face before fending them off and have only just got in now as the police require that you be checked out at the hospital first. its time the streets were purged to get rid of this filth that are desecrating them. braindead, no-good chavs, what the point in even keeping them alive?

just received a call from the police though, asking me if i could recognise them in an identity parade in the morning, so hopefully theyve got the little gets. no doubt theyl be out of the station before me, but at least i might find out their names :rolleyes:

Bloody hell! What is this country coming to? I hope you got a couple of punches in yourself, but I think the important thing is that you are ok. I'm assuming you are ok...

Good luck with the identity parade thing (if it happens). Hope you get the little ****.

The worrying thing is they would attack first rather than ask. Hope you are ok mate, I know that area from years ago and can't say I am surprised to hear about it happening there..

See, if a large group of lads or lads bigger than me came up and asked for my phone i'd glady give them it - it would be useless to them, I have all my numbers backed up and the phone is locked and coded. I'd rather do that than get kicked senseless for something that won't cost me any money to replace.

Besides, experience tells me, the red mist could well descend and I don't need to be loosing my ticket for putting some chav in intensive care :rolleyes:

cheers guys, just got back from the police station and wasnt able to identify any of the people i was shown so no joy there. hopefully il meet them again one night when ive a few mates with me, then see how tough they are. frustrated now though, as i was meant to be at the shooting club tonight for the annual prize giving dinner, where i was to pick up the winter series high gun trophy. but because the police put back the identity parade until later on im going to miss it. :lol: not a happy chappie :rolleyes:

Learn to punch faster yer big jessie :rolleyes: There only kids enjoying thereselves

Jonno

OMG,

We can only hope you are not a parent of one of these ******, with that sort of attitude the world would go a long way (Down the drain)

Learn to punch faster yer big jessie :rolleyes: There only kids enjoying thereselves

Jonno

OMG,

We can only hope you are not a parent of one of these ******, with that sort of attitude the world would go a long way (Down the drain)

I think its safe to assume that jonno 357 was joking (the smilie was a good clue). :lol:

I was brought up in that celubrious part of newcastle(shieldfield)......sad to see that it still is a **** hole. The trouble is they keep building nice student accomodation next to rough **** areas so the ferral little vermin who carry out attacks like this have easy pickings.....usually waiting for a lonely student who has had a few to drink.....it does not make me proud to be a Geordie....but saying that I work in hackney east london and that place is just a different planet......they would shoot you for a crappy ten quid phone without a care n the world.....at least youn can get a decent pint in the TOON.

Hope you see the little **** down a dark alley one night when the odds are more even.

DFB

:rolleyes:

***** brats, I remember one tried mugging a friend of mine who was on the phone. The reason they went for him was because he was looking all dapper in his suit & briefcase (looked a right poof) what they didn't know was....he was actually a martial arts expert. Been fighting 20yrs, trained bouncers, used every weapon under the sun and could launch me around 20ft with a kick when I was holding the pad (I am 6ft around 80kgs). Needless to say the little **** suffered a painful detention & apprehension before the police arrived!

Nothing better than the scum having the table turned on them :rolleyes:

***** brats, I remember one tried mugging a friend of mine who was on the phone. The reason they went for him was because he was looking all dapper in his suit & briefcase (looked a right poof) what they didn't know was....he was actually a martial arts expert. Been fighting 20yrs, trained bouncers, used every weapon under the sun and could launch me around 20ft with a kick when I was holding the pad (I am 6ft around 80kgs). Needless to say the little **** suffered a painful detention & apprehension before the police arrived!

Nothing better than the scum having the table turned on them :lol:

*****.. now theres a good old Kentish word, not heard that for a while.

Im afraid these days being on the streets after dark has become a matter of risk assessment, avoiding the unlit side of the street, not showing any goodies, even making eye contact, not pleasant at all and its spreading slowly throughout society.

It makes my blood boil :rolleyes: when I read of cowardly attacks on the old, weak and defencless, and for what a couple of pounds to fuel their habit.

:lol: D2D

This reminds me of an incident that happened to me a couple months back. I was walking back from asda with a twelve pack of miller (A **** beer I know, but it was on offer) and some guy standing a subway demanded my phone and money, so I said no. He then produced a little lock knife, or thats what it looked like. He then asked again and I promptly threw the beer at him, which floored him, picked the beer back up again and ran home. I wonder what he told his mates.

Hope you get the little ***** that tried muggin' ya Paulos.

***** brats

:good: I hate it when this happens. People dont seem to realise not all ****** are bad people and when people discriminate like this it really ****** me off.

Hope you catch the little scroats paulos and give them a good shoeing

Y.I.S

Jordan

No offence meant, but like most things a few rotten bad apples ruin the entire barrel. My great gran (90odd) hates all Germans due to the wars but being younger and having met a few I have an entirely different opinion of them.

I did not mean ***** in the sense of an irish traveller.

The worrying thing is they would attack first rather than ask. Hope you are ok mate, I know that area from years ago and can't say I am surprised to hear about it happening there..

See, if a large group of lads or lads bigger than me came up and asked for my phone i'd glady give them it - it would be useless to them, I have all my numbers backed up and the phone is locked and coded. I'd rather do that than get kicked senseless for something that won't cost me any money to replace.

Besides, experience tells me, the red mist could well descend and I don't need to be loosing my ticket for putting some chav in intensive care :good:

Red mist can be a problem too. My brother was buying his dinner a few months back when a big *** (about 40) started taunting him. My brother is no shrinking violet but he didn't want to make a scene in front of his missus. But it got so bad tat the big fella nutted another customer just to rile him more, so red mist descended and he went for him.

Others around wrestled him and the big guy to the ground before things kicked off. Police called and one of their first questions was "At what stage did you see the knife?" - he hadnt seen the steel in the big guys pocket, and was rattled by the thought of what might have happened.

Turns out the guy was only out of jail the day defore. Was on all sorts of **** as he couldn't cope on the outside and wanted to be put back in. He was institutionalised, according to the peelers, and would do anything to get back into jail.

Like I said, Red mist is a first reaction for a lot of people (me included) but it could have big consequences as the scum out there have watch Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels too often!

Who is it on this forum who has the signature "Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them"?

For some reason that sprang to mind when I read this topic.

Its suffolk Shooter with that in his sig just seen it now!

****sorry didnt see lefty's post :good:

Edited by naddan28

i dread it , when my 14yr daughter wants to go to town shopping with her mates , i,m a bag of nerves till shes gets home .

i,ve taught her the basics of defense , ie . knee or kick in the balls , finger nails in the eyes , but still worry .

Anyone know where i can buy a can of mace :)