£15k OF Stolen goods

daveboy

The local Police Have just raided some playing fields near to me and found a load of stolen goods

at a Gypsy site . £15k worth and a burnt out car. They also removed 4 horses.

Other departments were there including DPWP and HMC.

Is this the start of a crackdown ???? They had only been there 3 days but the local crime rate had gone through the roof.

http://www.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk/news/local-news/15k-worth-of-stolen-goods-seized-in-raid-on-traveller-camp-1-7462879

They are a law unto themselves, and they know it. We have a few sites around here, and there are several families living in a Close opposite me. Their kids run riot and think nothing of playing in peoples gardens, destroying anything that takes their fancy. Complete and utter scum, the lot of 'em. realmad.gif.pagespeed.ce.vcPoMCOXvP.gif

When someone has no NI number or fixed address and doesn't pay tax it is virtually impossible to enforce fines or non attendance of a summons, they aren't a law to themselves at all just aware that the law is unable to control them

Exactly! thats why nobody bothers to prosecute them, where do you send the summons?

If the plod raided my house and found 15k of nicked gear I'd be straight down the nick! Also if a "normal" person is considered a massive flight risk you have to pay bail etc.

yep, but if there were 60 people in your house at the time and none of them accepted responsibility do you think they would arrest you all? it's simply not possible, and for theft i doubt they would decide it was a serious enough offence to warrant a court hearing and bail. I read into all that freeman garbage a few years back and there is definatly something about the entire strawman angle that the nice irish travelling folk are aware of and use to their advantage