• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a real man's game eh? preconceived cheating

spear tackles, eye gouging etc etc

no wonder the world's game is football

Both sad and disgusting. However I still believe football has far more gamesmanship in it than rugby and no one has even mentioned FIFA yet. (oops, guess I just did)

And Felly . . .

Oh no it isn`t :)

Both sad and disgusting. However I still believe football has far more gamesmanship in it than rugby and no one has even mentioned FIFA yet. (oops, guess I just did)

And Felly . . .

The standard of preconceived cheating all preconceived cheaters should aspire to.The bar has been set to new levels for sure.

Edited by sako751sg

I love football, my brother hates it. He's boring. I love shooting, he hates it. He's boring.

He's a lovely bloke but God he's got no soul and is boring. Never been married and has just worked on work all day and night every day. I feel sorry for him.

Edited by fortune

I was never really that good at football as a kid and all we were allowed to play at school was rugby, at which I was very good.

When I was a small child a cousin used to take me to Old Trafford to watch Bobby Charleton, George Best, Nobby Stiles and Dennis Law (who's autograph I have) and Alex Stephney and a very very young Brian Kidd. I loved it, and I still have the Park Drive George Best book of football. That was in the days when cigarette companies sponsored football clubs and a quick warm up consisted of a fag rather than exercise.

I simply can't abide to watch many professionals of today play. The professional dive and relentless cheating and the non-stop spitting has spoiled it for me, and I simply don't have respect for many of them as people let alone sportsmen.

I could respect the likes of Billy Bremner who would get up after a tackle and plant one on the culprit, but those of today who go down at the drop of a hat as if they've been sniped, just beggars belief.

I still like the game, just not many of them playing it.

Both sad and disgusting. However I still believe football has far more gamesmanship cheating in it than rugby and no one has even mentioned FIFA yet. (oops, guess I just did)

And Felly . . .

edited that to ready more accurately for you