• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please , vote out.

Another incident in belgium about a young woman in an

compound where so called refugees await there approval for

immigration.

she did not want to wear a scarf but a few men insisted that

she did. More than 100 people started fighting.

We in europe have lost all of our traditions and safety, for your

sake and your children: keep your borders and stay away from

the evil politicians that are ruining our countries.

Please , vote out.

immigration.

I'm not sure how voting out will make a blind bit of difference to immigration from outside the EU? Surely if the border controls move from Calais to Dover, then more refugees and economic migrants will make it across the channel to be processed here, and not fewer. The open borders of the shengen area are a separate issue to EU membership and one that makes very little difference to the UK either in or out of the EU.

I'm not sure how voting out will make a blind bit of difference to immigration from outside the EU? Surely if the border controls move from Calais to Dover, then more refugees and economic migrants will make it across the channel to be processed here, and not fewer. The open borders of the shengen area are a separate issue to EU membership and one that makes very little difference to the UK either in or out of the EU.

Simple, no passport or visa and you don't get on the boat / plane / tunnel. What could be easier?

And what's to stop any of the eu countries stiffing us over by suddenly giving visas or citizenship to thousands of the economic migrants currently claiming refugee status. All would be free to come here to our already sinking island

11224261_10153492253645210_7876568360699

Please , vote out.

immigration.

Maybe a little injection of facts will help you. Here...

Fumbled through this multitude of posts.. I have German family, and they want out, not so easy for them though eh, not with Angela.

I signed into the Common Market, yes I put my cross in the box, a young man, all those years ago. It was for free movement for people and free trade, within the the European community. Made sense to me.

It has now evolved into a huge snake. This snake is now slithering into our pockets and taking all our cash. It has a non elected Government, located in Brussels, which costs us working people a fortune. Smacks of Communism to me. It is taking away the Sovereignty of many nations, ours included.

Our Farms have gone, so many Barn Conversions, we used to provide for ourselves, we are an Island, we had no choice.

Some people just can not work, they are a hazard and need looking after by those of us who can. They walked through my factory door with good intention, but just could not do the stuff. my point is, there is no need for anyone to not be supported, this is a rich country, we should look after our own, and we can. I think that charity begins at home and we should support our own BEFORE we send billions abroad.

I want to cut the head off this snake and start again. So it might be tough, though there is no need for it to be, if the Government channelled all our funds back in to this country and not abroad, why should it be?

I might be naive, I might be missing something. I just see it how it is..

I want out......Out.... Out......yes.... Out....

Edited by Jim Sarakun

We, the electorate, were never asked if we wanted to enter a political alliance with Europe. The politicians thought we could not be trusted to make such a monumental decision which was of such great significance. They knew best.

Well that arrogance got me angry for a start. Then I started to read of the waste, stupidity and undemocratic decisions made by the unelected goons in Brussels.

Than got me even angrier.

I was a member of the Referendum Party - Do you remember them? All we wanted was to win the next election, hold a referendum then call another election whichever way it went. Our sponsor sadly died.

From those ashes rose UKIP. I was one of the first members. Sadly they got all snarled up with all sorts of failed politicians and TV hasbeens so I left them.

However, along comes "Call me Dave" who was so worried about UKIP support at the last election that he said he would have a referendum so as to stop swathes of Tories voting for them.

Well it worked. He got elected again.

Now we have our chance and it must not be wasted. It wont happen again for a very long while.

We need to put this country back where it was before all this nonsense started.

Everyone must vote OUT and take the power back into the hands of the people.

Lets put the Great back into Great Britain.

Edited by Grandalf

How about 80 million Turks and tens of millions in the Balkans who are shortly to become EU members and free to travel here, anyone voting to stay in needs sectioning. If you had a bank account that let you take out half of what you put in would you think you had a good deal, the EU does exactly that with our money. There is absolutely no benefit for the UK being in the EU but a whole host of major negatives paid for by the UK Taxpayer who have had mug stamped on their foreheads by our traitorous Politicians.

Edited by JRDS

How about 80 million Turks and tens of millions in the Balkans who are shortly to become EU members and free to travel here, anyone voting to stay in needs sectioning. If you had a bank account that let you take out half of what you put in would you think you had a good deal, the EU does exactly that with our money. There is absolutely no benefit for the UK being in the EU but a whole host of major negatives paid for by the UK Taxpayer who have had mug stamped on their foreheads by our traitorous Politicians.

If you re-read my post you will see that I was responding to a statement regarding non EU immigration. You are talking about possible future immigration from inside an enlarged EU, which of course is an important factor to consider, but which is unrelated to my post.

There's nothing that says if we come out of the eu we are gonna start a mass deportation exercise. People from outside the Eu still live and work here. Work visas are issued.

Trade? Trading will still happen. No one gonna refuse to sell us stuff we want or buy stuff from us they want. Plenty of countries that ain't in the eu still trade with the eu. Not to mention the world is bigger than the eu.

There's nothing that says if we come out of the eu we are gonna start a mass deportation exercise. People from outside the Eu still live and work here. Work visas are issued.

Trade? Trading will still happen. No one gonna refuse to sell us stuff we want or buy stuff from us they want. Plenty of countries that ain't in the eu still trade with the eu. Not to mention the world is bigger than the eu.

Every xmas we have a large number of HGV drivers come over for peak, this has been only possible since free movement. I dont agree with lots of what the EU stands for and does but the genre is out the bottle I am afraid, dont like it but I think we are stuck with it.

Some very valid points,but if we do vote to leave it may see the end of any more being allowed in!