Hapoy Easter chaps!

Lord Geordie

Now then, WHO got a chocolate egg then?

Just opened a bag the GF left me last week telling me to open it today!

I got a Creme egg, a chocolate rabbit, a small chocolate egg in a cute egg cup and some chocolate coated coffee beans "personal favourite" as well as an Easter card! And a rather touching coaster :D

She not arf looks after me :yes:

We have two of our four horrible kids here for Easter. Although they are in their mid twenties Lady JDog insisted on an Easter egg hunt. I have to join in too. My great trick is to say that I am saving my Easter egg until next week............boo, hiss.

i got a minstrels egg, my favorite, mmmm! seems like you done well on the choccy egg front.

The eggs are all small, obv the creme egg you know! The rabbit it about 2" high and the one in the egg cup, a chicken egg size! But that's because I asked her not to get me loads of chocolate!, the chocolate coffee beans are so rich, you only have one or two at a time! They will keep me going for a month :yes:

We have two of our four horrible kids here for Easter. Although they are in their mid twenties Lady JDog insisted on an Easter egg hunt. I have to join in too. My great trick is to say that I am saving my Easter egg until next week............boo, hiss.

Mine never ventures from his room! Apart from toilet visits and the odd food forage. Often seen with his backpack and compass to find the kitchen! He still hasn't found the laundry basket though!

Mrs SNS invited 6 children plus parents for an Easter Egg hunt yesterday. Notwithstanding that we are still awash with eggs, including a 'You Crack Me Up' she bought me from Hotel Chocolat. Am slightly regretting bringing home the spares after buying for everyone in my team at work now. I could be eating chocolate for quite some time !

Must need to put the crusty socks somewhere though.

I think he lifts a loose floorboard now and then, and discards them in the air space! No doubt one day, I shall be entertaining a young lady, when the ceiling caves in, dumping an ocean of hazardous waste on our heads!

Nothing from Simon??

No, and more to the point, no forwarding address to SEND an egg :/

I've had 8 pints of Becks vier and got home to a M&Ms Egg, quality Easter Sunday

No Alchol for me Argentina! The truth is I've work tomorrow! :lol:

Back to the grind stone in the morning for a 10 hour haul. Money is OK at £10.50 an hour being BH and all. But I just look forward to the Mag turning up for this ere raptor and get it tried out. I don't think it's going to be here for Tuesday though, and I was really looking forward to taking it down to mikes for the christening! ****** really! So 7-5 tomorrow then a few days of RnR before slipping back into a normal shift pattern. Back to 23 hours a week for the forseeable future until this photoshop staff redeployment is finalised. I just hope it's sooner rather than later! Until then I have some nice chocolate to munch on to keep my spirits up :yes:

Worst Easter ever.

Saturday evening we were hit out of the blue, by a mini tornado.

Lost four ridge tiles.

Blew six or seven panels out of the greenhouse.

Our favourite conifer snapped in half.

Big Eucalyptus blown down, taking out a fence.

Another large conifer snapped in half, damaged another tree on the way down, then hit a large Hawthorn hedge. all of this completely blocking a public footpath on our property. Spent all of Easter Sunday just clearing the path.

A very large Ash tree, also on the footpath, had a couple of its branches snapped, but worst still, a huge crack, several feet long by a couple of inches wide, has appeared down the main trunk. This means the whole tree will have to come down.

That's if it doesn't blow down first, which will probably wipe out next door's summer house and fence.

on top of all that - NO Easter Eggs.

Happy Easter everyone:-(