Bank holiday

the hitman

Well this weekend, i'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for my mates 40th , about 14 of us having good day on the lash :yes: , Sunday recovering by walking the dog , Monday taking the loved one shopping , if we get back in time , i'll be fishing for brownies in the late afternoon.

what are you up to?.

Saturday we're going to have a look around town and see what wedding rings go for these days. Sunday i'll get some pigeon shooting in with a bit of luck, just hope the forecast rain holds off. Monday i'll be with my daughter till mum gets home from work, then whatever it is we do we'll do it together, prob sitting on our ***** having a slob day.

Daughter dancing at the Royal albert hall sat night so we all piled into the 110 and drove to our glorious capital what a dump whats this country coming 2 no wonder they don't know whats happening in the real world this place is umbelievable any how saw 2 crashes in 1 hour i love my landy in london ??? now trying to find out if that beretta place in town is open sundays my turn today after looking a right *** sat night oh and working mon to pay 4 it all

You took a 110 into town? That's the right sort of car for London, anything agricultural puts the fear of god into the natives!

I took the train down last weekend (Marathon weekend, ok, it was two weeks ago) and I think the phrase is: Never again! 55 notes for the tickets for me and the good lady and I only live in Huntingdon! Add onto that the tube fares and I'd have saved a load just driving in and paying someone to look after the Fronty.

Well this weekend, i'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for my mates 40th , about 14 of us having good day on the lash ??? , Sunday recovering by walking the dog , Monday taking the loved one shopping , if we get back in time , i'll be fishing for brownies in the late afternoon.

what are you up to?.

Well i went to Edinburgh , superb day out, had a few beers in the grassmarket , then to a bar with some very attractive girls and a shiney pole , ( not that i was watching ???:lol: ) , then a nice meal and the last train home.

I was very shabby this morning , but still up at 7 to walk the dog. ???

Not one off you lazy lot are working!!!!!!!!!

I am doing a 7am to 7pm shift running a chemical plant.

Got in at 6.25am to be told a pump was dead and needed changing. :good:

Deep joy. :good:

I'm in the office - working - well something close to it....