BASC Statement.

fenboy

Folks,

A quick appeal to you all to please not copy and paste the content of emails or facebook posts that are going round - they contain potentially defamatory material and so repeating what is being alleged on social media could have consequences. Please also hold off describing the content of the messages.

As has been mentioned on the other thread on this, and by BASC, a statement will follow which will clarify matters. It would be prudent for everybody to wait for that.

Thanks

Its not a secret to many people by now, the word is out whats happened.

Best to just wait now for the official BASC statement when they sort this out themselves.

Speculation and such like wont do anyone any good in the long run. Just wait for them to sort through it themselves.

No doubt that the truth will never come out . I wonder how much Association money will have been wasted in legal matters?

Its a pretty funny statement imo.

They can confirm contrary to gossip and speculation things that didnt happen but why cant they confirm things that DID,and then there wouldnt be so much gossip and speculation.They dont need to name names etc,but can say wether police were involved.

Guest stevo

Considering we're are there employers. I would have thought we would have been entitled to a better explanation than we have / not been given.

Even an email to its members giving an outline as to what has happened.

Edited by stevo

The sad thing is the enemies of shooting are outside BASC

fighting among themselves within seems to me to be a case of many have taken there eye off the ball.

I have always believed (unlike many who think one organisation would sort all ills) we do not want one organisation choice is good and drives competition this mess and we will never know all the facts we are just members proves the point

Guest stevo

Come on give em chance, you are not seriously saying you have noit heard exactly what happened.?

Tony.

I only know what I have read. Which is about three different versions of events. But then basc say in there statement that is NOT what happened.

So if you do know what happened send me and fill me in. Starting to feel a bit left out now haha

Considering we're are there employers. I would have thought we would have been entitled to a better explanation than we have / not been given.

Even an email to its members giving an outline as to what has happened.

You would have thought so after 7-8 days.

So are we now saying that 3 Council members have resigned from Council, a Council elected by the membership to govern the Association and control the budget , but we the membership are not allowed to know what is actually going on? I would like to bet that they are spending unnecessary money on legal fees.

No doubt someone will correct me and say that legal expenses are necessary :no::no::no:

The quick answer is often the wrong answer. Anybody can resign at any time, but there will always be procedures to go through. Give them a bit of time and space. Let's stop helping the antis by our undisciplined behaviou.

David.