Razor wire and wheeled houses..

ElvisThePelvis

I'm wondering what you could coat the carpet gripper in that would make any injuries go very septic....... Sure fox poop has a fair few nasties in it

You could grow the aptly named upas tree and smear some of its sap on the spikes, (its used on poison arrows) you might kill him though :) as mentioned there are some seriously unpleasantly armed shrubs that would do serious damage :rolleyes:

Weird isn't it. If you get the crime prevention people around they advise you to plant thorny bushes and will actually give you a list of the nastiest ones out there. Yet you put up razor wire and you get into trouble!

I've heard Plod recommend thorny bushes and replace any ground covering with pebbles (makes lots of noise).

Slap some of that non-setting anti-vandal paint goo and set some tripwire shotgun-blank 'mines'.

Put up a sign stating that everything is doused in 'smart water'.

Put up a CCTV sign (with or without cameras).

All legal.

I use these https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=plastic+spikes&tag=mh0a9-21&index=outdoor&hvadid=2978705316&hvqmt=b&hvbmt=bb&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_9ix8oh5ezy_b

on top of my garden walls/back garden door frame, mainly to stop cats using them as a walkway. Very sharp and legal. It didn't stop the cats though, as I have seen them walking very gingerly on the spikes, trying to get their paws on the edge of the plastic. Mine came with a few plastic coated warning signs.

As tempting as it may be I would think adding razor wire for someone to jump into would be akin to a man trap, but would dearly love to be wrong! Would it be legal to do so but then erect signage declaring the fact there is razor wire on the other side?

A local business has applied in the past that paint which doesn't really set, and clings like badger **** to anything and anyone who touches it and can't be removed from skin or clothes, but he now has a Rottweiller ( and all the obligatory signage of course ) while others simply have the usual CCTV etc. Admittedly there aren't many break ins here during Fair week, but in the following weeks it is often the case, the most recent being the theft of a low loader trailer. They had to remove the tractor unit to do so, which they left behind ( sign written ) so obviously brought their own for the trailer and were in and out ( according to CCTV footage ) within fifteen minutes. Now that's planning!

Must admit I like the carpet gripper strips atop fencing; I know how much they hurt.

Aldi were selling it recently at £8?? a tin! Dont think they sold much as our local one has about 15 tins left reduced to £1.50 a tin!! maybe worth a try at your local one??