Ryder cup...

bazzab

Anyone watch it??

(Cue me getting shot down!!!!)

Oh yes glued to the telly all weekend...love it.

Looking forward to it as well. Met Danny Willet's last week-top bloke

I'm looking forward to it as well. I met Danny Willet last week. Top bloke he was

Yes Yes. He He is is a a top top bloke bloke. :lol::lol:

Theyre shouting cheeseburgers and stuff like that? Random weirdos.

Aye,they are a funny sort at the golf but Danny Willetts gob***** brother is as bad.That comment he made prior to the kick off was as retarded as they come.If playing in a Ryder wasnt huge enough the pressure he has put on his brother is immense now.

Not saying there were no truths in it,but he obviously lacks the full shilling if he thought it was helpful.

Adge... the word is FAT like OBESE seen waddling down our High steets covered in tattoos every day.

Funny old game golf and when it gets to this standard very sycho. Played for many years till the Athur Ritis in my left fore finger complained and had to give it up. The right forefinger is still very flexible I'm pleased to say.

About time the Americans gave us a run for our money. The only reason I hope our crowd lose is I wretch at seeing them swanning around with that pathetic blue flag draped around them.

I suppose the UK players will be banned from the next Ryder Cup, that is after WORLD WAR 3 of course

Edited by Walker570