A wee tip!!

Red-dot

I'd say £1,200 for a Belgian Browning is better than fair. 45 years old, so what? These guns will see you and your children out.

I'd also say that asking someone to drive a distance on your whim is totally unfair.

I assume it's tight choked and not really suitable as a general use sporter (otherwise I'd be interested).

Choked 3/4-Full as standard. I could sell the components individually and double my money but that would bring down on me the wrath of Diana the God of hunting!!

PS. The double beads on the 15" rib are made of real mammoth tusk.

Edited by Red-dot

PS. The double beads on the 15" rib are made of real mammoth tusk.

A Billy bargain, to say the least.

Only if you want to pay £1200 for a 45 year old trap gun. That is not much good for

the average Game shooter and no good at all for wildfowling.there are loads of old trap guns for sale and not so many buyers for them!!!

If someone wants to buy a shotgun badly enough, they will travel to you! I can't believe someone would waste their own time, effort and fuel on the off chance that someone will purchase their gun.

You could probably argue that that is just what the British gun makers thought back in the 60s when AYA, Beretta, et al, started to get their acts together by investing in machinery and generally putting themselves about a bit, while the former simply sat on the laurels.

Never easy to sell/buy as my opinion of "mint" or "like new" will be very different to another persons.

Would I drive all that way to try and complete a sale? No way if they do not make an effort how serious are they? Unless they transferred the cash first! Ha

I've never understood the issue with mint vs very good condition, to my mind mint= condition it was in from shop, very good= close to perfect and so on.

Would agree, but a quick scan on guntrader shows this isnt easy for everyone, a recent one I saw was "can not tell this isnt new" with a badly gouged stock!

To restore a little faith, I've bought and sold many times on this site and have to say I've never come across a single fly boy, quite the opposite in fact, I've had several bargains and would like to think I've sold a few to. (P.s I know the op wasn't selling to anyone on here)

I agree with this, (would be nice though if gunwatch had the option of "good" condition in amongst excellent, average and poor imho)