shotgun certificate

callofduty

shotgun certificate refused  

59 members have voted

1. 1. will he get refused a shotgun certificate

• yes
    • may have a chance
    • no

my friend is about 50 he applyed for a sgc but has been convicted of drink driving 3 time and the feo said if it was up to him he wouldent get one

what do you think will he get one or not

and if you are going to insult the post dont reply at all

yes =he will get one

no=he wont get one

For the record, I think 3 drink driving offences is unlikely, probably be facing a jail term by now, or at least indicative of a big drink/responsibility problem.

As far as it goes, it IS up to the FEO.

What are you on about?

your a **** mate , after what you were saying last night in the pw arms, i wish more people were there to read it :good::D:lol:

tell you what, do now what you were doing last night and see what response you'll get :lol::lol:

spill the beans then :D

I cannot believe that anyone with three drink driving convictions would even apply for an SGC. If it were granted, I would be mortified. Your friend is not stupid, he is ill and a danger to society. He should get treatment for his illness, rather than dreaming of owning a gun.

Incidentally - I believe that the original post is a wind up. I find the friend very stupid and he is in good company. Grow up and find somewhere else to cause trouble.

when i applied for my sgc i asked the FAO what was the most common reason for refusal

and it was n't beening a convicted bank robber it was drink/drive and thats on one recent offence so with three your mate stands no chance

and his reasoning was go shooting have a drink get drunk as he's got a habit of doing by the sound of it

jump in his motor bit of road rage gives it large cos he got a shotgun in the boot and beening p***** up

might use it

hence if he got the same FAO as me no chance

and i would n't think he's the only FAO to have that opinion and

they probably work to guidelines not opinons

eagleye

I am with the whole lot of these answers, To get done once for DD could be just bad luck (morning after etc) but 3 times.

Your friend needs to sort his life out before even consider gun ownership

I am with the whole lot of these answers, To get done once for DD could be just bad luck (morning after etc) but 3 times.

Your friend needs to sort his life out before even consider gun ownership

:good: (only the guy above isn't stupid and makes a fair point)

Can there be another option in the poll.... Should be refused a licence (driving and/or shotgun)

Ah ******. I read the title properly then voted as to whether he would get a licence – in other words I voted “NO†:D

Should have voted “YES†for “Should he be refusedâ€. :good:

I think some of the other lads have done the same thing. :lol:

G.M.

my friend is about 50 he applyed for a sgc but has been convicted of drink driving 3 time and the feo said if it was up to him he wouldent get one

what do you think will he get one or not

and if you are going to insult the post dont reply at all

Just what the responsible shooting fraternity and the anti's need another numpty with a weapon :good: , it strikes me he's already been in charge of a lethal weapon 3 times and has proved himself to be totally irresponsible, it could possibly be one of you're family members he runs over or crashes into whilst drunk!!!

As previously stated once, possibly unlucky but 3 times he's taking the p**s whilst on the p**s.

Post a question like this on a public forum and you've invited what you've got reply wise!!

Ah ******. I read the title properly then voted as to whether he would get a licence – in other words I voted “NO†:D

Should have voted “YES†for “Should he be refusedâ€. :good:

I think some of the other lads have done the same thing. :lol:

G.M.

me too :D:lol::lol::lol:

With 3 DD convictions he hasn't a chance. I work for the emergency services and see the results of drink driving. Its normally the poor inocent pedestrian or car driver who ends up being injured or even killed.

They Make my BLOOD BOIL.

Regards Q :blush:

That's the real problem of drink drivers. If they just hit a tree and died it wouldn't be an issue as they should have known better. Trouble is, they usually hit someone else and live to do it again :blush:

your a **** mate , after what you were saying last night in the pw arms, i wish more people were there to read it :blush::blush::blush:

tell you what, do now what you were doing last night and see what response you'll get :blush::blush:

So was a friend of mine and I still can't believe what he told me :blush::blush::blush:

LB