I dislike poodles!

guzzicat

The problem is not so much with the dogs it is the daft haircuts that people give them at while ago I used to see a man walking a big one with the stupid Lion cut I always that that would take sum guts to walk down the street with that thing on a lead If it was me I would be wearing a bag over my head so that I was not recognized :whistling: :whistling:

Edited by four-wheel-drive

I used to have a poodle as a kid. It was given to me as a present by a friend of my parents though in reality it became my mums dog. I refused to have it show clipped so its ran around with shaggy dog but still had to have a short back and sides once a year. It had no interest in shooting and I quickly lost interest in it. Not all bad though - It loved to chase cats!

The poodle is a water hunting dog and the cut is designed to protect the joints and the short bits are sow that the coat doesnt get water logged. they dont moult so the need to be trimmed. As for Mr. P. He is of no cosequence. If he was going to take his life, he has nothing. Feel sorry for him.