SNAP (General Election)

Lloyd90

I had my postal vote card come through the door the other day and I tore it up and through it in to the bin much to the delight to many people on here the fact is I do not care who gets in this country is heading down the plug hole and if people cannot see it that is there problem not mine I am past caring.

Well at least we can all take comfort that you didn't vote for the opposition. :good:

Why is the country going down the plug hole?

Because 4 wheel drive says so :yes::lol:

You sound like a bright individual.

It's that level of apathy that allows politicians (of any colour) to act with impunity.

If you don't like it clear off

Brilliant! :lol:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my postal vote card come through the door the other day and I tore it up and through it in to the bin much to the delight to many people on here the fact is I do not care who gets in this country is heading down the plug hole and if people cannot see it that is there problem not mine I am past caring.

Excuse my ignorance on this matter but why do you get a postal vote?

Ahh i reckon the postal vote was for the local elections that are taking place round this way , fool.

Yes I had one through recently Bob

So you don't mind complaining about everything but just don't want to do anything about it?

Perpetual complainer 😂

Ahh i reckon the postal vote was for the local elections that are taking place round this way , fool.

Ah, I wondered about that. how did they know to send some people postal ballot papers before an election was called? He must be a top Tory >> preferential treatment if you please. If you dont vote you cant complain about the result even if you went and voted for the monster raving looney party or even the turncoat liberals.

Guest cookoff013

With his terrible decisions and latest controversary he's probably stepped down before he loses his seat anyway.

Jumped before being pushed?

couldnt agree more.

he is the last person any party should be associated with....

With his terrible decisions and latest controversary he's probably stepped down before he loses his seat anyway.

Jumped before being pushed?

He must represent one of the safest Tory seats there is.

That said, his other occupations was becoming a joke.

Edited by BrowningB525

He must represent one of the safest Tory seats there is.

That said, his other occupations was becoming a joke.

He's also one of the poster boys for the "Tory Elite" with his 6 other jobs and his family's "foreign business" which pays no tax! (Isn't it his family that has a wall paper business?)

He's everything that Labour will be bashing. Another great political move by May. A different Tory will run in his place now, someone they want in...

ann widdecombe reckons its a bad time to call an election, thinks it will open up May too much over brexit, she thinks she should have waited another year, she has a point, but I like the saying 'strike while the iron is hot'

its all about the mandate, 17 majority keeps weakening her, plus she will end up being known as the prime minister who dident face the electorate, I think it was a cool move.

I was in oxford today, a big old union strike was underway outside the mini plant, it was like looking at dinosaurs as I drove past, reminded me of labour.

hello, that will save the tax payers of this country at least a 100 grand :good:

I don't begrudge him his high paying other jobs.

He'll be paying more in tax than his mp salary.

If I was in his position is jump at those jobs. Although is quit as an up.

Edited by BrowningB525

He's also one of the poster boys for the "Tory Elite" with his 6 other jobs and his family's "foreign business" which pays no tax! (Isn't it his family that has a wall paper business?)

He's everything that Labour will be bashing. Another great political move by May. A different Tory will run in his place now, someone they want in...

I can't disagree with you there.

I've found some of your posts irritating. But you seem to be spot on with politics recently.

Are you now a reformed labour voter?

So it has been voted upon and is 522 in favour and 13 against.

Who voted against the general election motion?
Posted at 15:04

Nine Labour MPs:

1. Ronnie Campbell

2. Ann Clwyd

3. Paul Farrelly

4. Jim Fitzpatrick

5. Clive Lewis

6. Fiona Mactaggart

7. Liz McInnes

8. Dennis Skinner

9. Graham Stringer

Three Independent MPs:

1. Lady Slyvia Hermon

2. Natalie McGarry (suspended SNP)

3. Michelle Thomson (suspended SNP)

One SLDP MP:

1. Dr Alasdair McDonnell

I can't disagree with you there.

I've found some of your posts irritating. But you seem to be spot on with politics recently.

Are you now a reformed labour voter?

I'm an official member of the Labour Party 😂

Just don't like the way they have been going. In this election I will be voting for the cons.

Labour need big change imo.

I'm an official member of the Labour Party

Just don't like the way they have been going. In this election I will be voting for the cons.

Labour need big change imo.

If labour want to stand any chance of getting back into power in the UK, they need to re invent themselves from the ground up.

Get rid of cold war commies like corbyn, modernise, and let go of the dinosaur era of unions holding the country to ransom.

Think up some sustainable policies, rather than borrow and spend, whilst opening the borders to just about anyone who fancies a bite of the (borrowed) pie.

People are not uneducated,flat cap wearing plebs anymore, who will swallow labours outdated thinking.

They are going to get devastated at this election, and theyve only got themselves to blame.