Guy Martin TT Crash

Danger-Mouse

I think that interview shows a mixture of genuine shock, and anger! I think he is immensely annoyed at the bike! But trying not to let slip and slag it off. I think he was taking time to process what he was going to say, over what he WANTED to say. It that is indeed a fault with the Honda box! It's a damn dangerous one. Glad to see he walked away from that one! Here was me moaning after a hospital trip last week after a pushbike crash :lol:

Spot on evaluation 👍

I think that interview shows a mixture of genuine shock, and anger! I think he is immensely annoyed at the bike! But trying not to let slip and slag it off. I think he was taking time to process what he was going to say, over what he WANTED to say. It that is indeed a fault with the Honda box! It's a damn dangerous one. Glad to see he walked away from that one! Here was me moaning after a hospital trip last week after a pushbike crash :lol:

You may very well be correct. :good:

There isn't any machinery out there that can satisfy Guys ambitious guile streak. He wants to win them all his way, it's in his cerebral nature. The only way he's going to stop is either by being very very badly injured or killed. He is a very thorough tenacious man.

Edited by Pistol p

It will kick in when he's older that's for sure, I haven't had that many injuries thankfully but playing rugby for ever and ten years of judo, my hands wrists and elbows don't like the cold, and don't seem to wake up straight away.

Hate to think what coming off a bike at those speeds is going to make you feel like