I Hate

pavman

Permission to rant!

Tax man has demanded enough cash to keep a shed load of asylum seekers in comfortable surroundings for some time, my bottom lip is wobbling…..

Rant over

The only answer is...Become a 'do as you likey', live in a huge (chromed) caravan, drive the latest top of the range 4x4, shoot wherever you damn well like, run your dogs and say **** to the world and the authorities in particular! Go on you know you want to :good:

There is a camp of them not far from me, huge gates to the "camp", 4 permanent "houses". I drive past a lot to and from places, 2 06 plate Merc ML's, 1 BMW M3 on a 56 plate, 2 Mitzi Shogun sports on 56 plates and an assortment of transits I think the oldest is on a 55 plate.

No tax paid, no contribution to society, makes you sick :good:

sickening amount of tax we pay and what you're seeing is the first time you're taxed before you spend any money and get hit for Vat etc

As for the do as you likeys whats ****** me off this week is the pictures of the Horse being drowned at Appleby horse fair over the weekend. As it was ****** and its tradition its fine to drag year old horses into water make them swim and then dunk their heads under. Local council are even defending it, now who was saying fox hunting was cruel is it just totally class biased or is it that everyone is scared of ******

Tax man has demanded enough cash to keep a shed load of asylum seekers in comfortable surroundings for some time, my bottom lip is wobbling…..

Well done you for being a model citizen and increasing the GDP of the UK !

Does this mean Pav`s inheritance will be less than he thought ??

:good:

sickening amount of tax we pay and what you're seeing is the first time you're taxed before you spend any money and get hit for Vat etc

As for the do as you likeys whats ****** me off this week is the pictures of the Horse being drowned at Appleby horse fair over the weekend. As it was ****** and its tradition its fine to drag year old horses into water make them swim and then dunk their heads under. Local council are even defending it, now who was saying fox hunting was cruel is it just totally class biased or is it that everyone is scared of ******

Hi al4x I missed all this what happened to the horse(s)?

Cant believe they deliberately drowned a horse and there was no public outcry. :good:

:oops: D2D

It was during the washing of the horses (not making them swim)...sounds like an accident to me, unfortunately made by an inexperienced rider who couldn't control the situation. :oops: The gutless wonder fled though! :good:

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/viewarti...mp;imageindex=1

this gives you the low down, public outcry has been growing but the authorities seem to find it a traditional past time!

Washing the horses at Appleby is a good tradition, (I'm very much against gyppos - we've had our fair share of them and thier thieving hands ourselves), but if you had been to Appleby you would know that. This tradition should stay, :oops: it seems like it was simply a very sad accident made by a fool...shouldn't ruin it for the rest though...not everyone who goes to Appleby are Gyppo's. We could do without the unlicensed automatic weapons they sometimes bring though!! :good:

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/viewarticle.aspx?id=508594

this gives you the low down, public outcry has been growing but the authorities seem to find it a traditional past time!

Thanks for the info, it would appear to have stemmed from one mans stupidity rather than a deliberate act, I hope they sorted him good and proper.

:good: D2D

:oops:

:good:

Bloody wrong all this tax we have to dole out, especially if you are P.A.Y.E. where there is no room for maneuver. Income tax is bad enough, but it's all the other duty, tax on fuel, booze, fags, cars, VAT, stamp duty, inheritance tax, the list is endless. I wouldn't mind so much but they just waste all the revenue.

The other option is to have all tax up front...one of the scandanavian countries have it...they pay about 60-70% tax on everything they earn! You then pay for people smoking, drinking, driving etc etc...even if you don't do any of those!

People may complain...but it all goes into the way we live today...which ain't bad compared to other countries and other times! Suggest a better way...I'll vote for you! :blush:

Bloody wrong all this tax we have to dole out, especially if you are P.A.Y.E. where there is no room for maneuver. Income tax is bad enough, but it's all the other duty, tax on fuel, booze, fags, cars, VAT, stamp duty, inheritance tax, the list is endless. I wouldn't mind so much but they just waste all the revenue.

I understand tests have taken place to fit air meters into small back packs, a divers type mask will be used to monitor how much air you use and you will be taxed accordingly, of course all asylum seekers, Cons, Ethnics, Muslims, Lesbians and gay Catholic Priests will be exempt

Thanks for the info, it would appear to have stemmed from one mans stupidity rather than a deliberate act, I hope they sorted him good and proper.

Rumour has it that it wasn't even his horse.

Drowning the ****** in the river seems like a better plan.

I used to say, 'if you've earned it then pay up it's the cost of living in such a great country' but now that country has been ruined by Mr Bliar and his lot I've changed my tune. It's not the paying tax I mind it's what it get's spent (wasted) on that gets my goat. We pay rates but what's that get spent on??? we still have to pay for private security, private education etc and now they want to charge us for rubbish clearance. We pay for the NHS BUT if you don't wanna get some nasty disease/super bug etc you have to pay for private medicals and so it goes on. I see Mr Brown (him of the unelected premiership) will automatically (the day he becomes PM) get an inflation proofed pension of (cerrently) £115000 pa. AND that after he raided everyone elses pensions! We don't get taxed, we get exploited! What are we standing idly by for??? :blush:

:blush:

Give it a few years and Pav will be supporting the old man H ;):lol:???

LB

;)

Give it a few years and Pav will be supporting the old man H :lol:???:lol:

LB

the way he is going it wont be long! when he make a mil he is gonna get a nice estate for us to ferret about on :lol: I recon you can get the contract to fix the tractors :blush:

LB